sharetrader
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Baa Baa..wise words indeed.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by troyvdh View Post
    ratkin..with all due respect..Im quite stunned at your post...particularly with reference to thirty five years.Youve been a contributer since 2001..how can you in all honestly say what you said.Are those folk you speak doing exactly what they Should not do...LIKE why did they sign up to aggressive funds in the first place...like what am I missing ..cheers
    lol read it again, Sadly it was not me with 35 years to go, another Seven to go for me

Best strategy switch to conservative and switch back to growth after this is over and stop panicking

Thanks ratkin..but why sign up to an aggressive fund in the first place.

Sorry Cadalac..I believe that is bad advice..unless you are an authorized financial adviser...in which case you cease or disclose who you are.

Advanced Member

Thanks ratkin..but why sign up to an aggressive fund in the first place.
    Aggressive has been by far the best one to be in until a few weeks ago, switched around mid Feb to conservative

Sorry Cadalac..I believe that is bad advice..unless you are an authorized financial adviser...in which case you cease or disclose who you are.
    This is a public online forum no one needs to take my opinion it’s not “advice” I just posted a strategy people can use if people are taking financial advice from an online forum from random strangers I think there’s a bigger problem at hand

Guru

Been in conservative for a while. Down 6% from the peak.....but still up 2% over the last 12 months.

Like many, will swap out to a more aggressive fund at a yet-to-be-determined later point

down 20% in my growth fund. Didnt bother changing it out as the whole concept of being in a growth fund is that you are prepared to take the highs and lows. Cant deny that it doesnt hurt to look at the decreased amount though