sharetrader
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    3,144

    Exclamation Daily up to date rate of Corona-19 infections in N Z

    Could the good people of Share trader please post a daily rate of Corona-19 or if it is updated during the day as well as I cannot find any such update posting on any Ministry of Health web sites.

    Yesterday there were 252 infections countrywide with no deaths.
    Last edited by whatsup; 26-03-2020 at 11:21 AM.

  2. #2
    Guru
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand
    Posts
    3,953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Good the good people of Share trader please post a daily rate of Corona-19 or if it is updated during the day as well as I cannot find any such update posting on any Ministry of Health web sites.

    Yesterday there were 252 infections countrywide with no deaths.
    This news website has a great information page including age, gender and origin of every single Covid-19 infected person in NZ.

    https://thebfd.co.nz/2020/03/covid-1...25-march-2020/

    As an example, number 150 infected is listed as being in Hamilton, a female in their 30's with their travel details.

    150 Hamilton 30s F Dubai to Auckland on 22 March Flight EK448, Auckland to Rotorua on 23 March Flight NZ8155

  3. #3
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    3,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    This news website has a great information page including age, gender and origin of every single Covid-19 infected person in NZ.

    https://thebfd.co.nz/2020/03/covid-1...25-march-2020/

    As an example, number 150 infected is listed as being in Hamilton, a female in their 30's with their travel details.

    150 Hamilton 30s F Dubai to Auckland on 22 March – Flight EK448, Auckland to Rotorua on 23 March – Flight NZ8155

    bc , thank you for the reply, yes I also saw that but its yesterdays info , Im sure that we could have a daily update first thing each day say @ 9-00am .
    Last edited by whatsup; 26-03-2020 at 11:01 AM.

  4. #4
    Guru
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand
    Posts
    3,953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    is but its yesterdays info , Im sure that we could have a daily update first thing each day say @ 9-00am .
    They update it at 1pm or thereabouts when the govt announces the new figures.

  5. #5
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    3,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    They update it at 1pm or thereabouts when the govt announces the new figures.
    Thank you, N Zs most keenly sort after news announcement atm !

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Could the good people of Share trader please post a daily rate of Corona-19 or if it is updated during the day as well as I cannot find any such update posting on any Ministry of Health web sites.

    Yesterday there were 252 infections countrywide with no deaths.

    Where did you get the 252 Number?
    https://www.health.govt.nz/news-medi...19-new-zealand says 205, with 22 recovered. Not 100% sure if those 22 are included, but I think they are.

  7. #7
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    3,144

    Default

    Updated Corona -19 at 1-00 today, 283 cases.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    26

    Default

    The drug touted by Trump seems to be affective in treating Coronavirus.

    Here is an open letter by Dr. Vladimir Zelenko from NY containing a COVID-19 treatment plan.

    Dr. Zelenko successfully treated 350 patients with Coronavirus infection using a cocktail of hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, and zinc sulfate.

    https://t.co/Hx3KKiLjFf https://t.co/HEQZjz3hqi

    "The Kingdom of Bahrain's Supreme Council of Health chairman recently said his country was among the first to use the drug and that its impact has been "profound," according to the Bahrain News Agency."

    https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...FFGkI4.twitter

    Democratic Governors are refusing to treat patience with the drug.

    Hopefully, this drug works!

  9. #9
    Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Under the sycamore tree
    Posts
    396

    Default

    If you don't have pre-existing conditions then there's no need to treat though... If you change died 'from' Covid19 to died 'with' Covid19; then does the virus concern suddenly disappear?

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by t.rexjr View Post
    If you don't have pre-existing conditions then there's no need to treat though
    There is a much lower lower chance you'll need (serious) treatment, but its not zero.

  11. #11
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    3,144

    Default

    Todays infection rate 368 with 38 recovered, up 85 on yesterdays number !

  12. #12
    Senior Member Valuegrowth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,195

    Default

    https://www.sciencealert.com/infecti...he-worst-in-us
    Infectious Disease Expert Says Coronavirus Panic May Be Worse Than The Disease Itself

  13. #13
    Guru
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    chch, , New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Could the good people of Share trader please post a daily rate of Corona-19 or if it is updated during the day as well as I cannot find any such update posting on any Ministry of Health web sites.

    Yesterday there were 252 infections countrywide with no deaths.
    This one has some good charts
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Coronavirus...ases_28_march/

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valuegrowth View Post
    https://www.sciencealert.com/infecti...he-worst-in-us
    Infectious Disease Expert Says Coronavirus Panic May Be Worse Than The Disease Itself
    That post was the 6th of March.. a lot of water under the bridge since then. The good doctors tone has changed significantly since then:

    3hrs ago on facebook he posted this: https://www.facebook.com/abdu.sharkawy

    There is a storm coming. It's called Covid-19 and it has not been kind to those who underestimated it's wrath. It should not come as any surprise. If you are not seeking shelter you are inviting certain disaster. For yourself and for everyone around you.
    Please find it inside yourself to summon the patience to endure what little you give up for yourself in order to realize the gift that you earn in helping so many others.
    Health is our greatest asset and life is our greatest gift. Do not diminish it. Do not forfeit its precious value in haste or thoughtlessness.
    PLEASE STAY INSIDE. Guard yourself, your families, your neighbors and your community with care, comfort and compassion. Honor your life and that of others.
    This storm will pass one day. Nothing lasts forever. Including life itself. Don't just give it away.

    #cleanhands #openhearts #caremongering
    #handsapartHeartstogether

  15. #15
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    3,144

    Default

    589 confirmed and probable cases today with 76 coming off the former list .

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •