I don't like to create a new thread as it clutters the site but couldn't find anything under share purchase plan.

I was just reading the Auckland Airport thread and the discussion how the airport will fund its fixed costs and debt with no income. Even after four weeks it doesn't sound like the door will be thrown open to tourists.

Share Purchase Plans may start popping up as companies seek to find funding during the crisis. In the GFC all the share purchase plans I bought into turned out to be nearly the bottom for most of those companys and they were offered at attractive pricing to get uptake.

I can't recall if there was a window of opportunity to buy shares in the company after the SPP announcement but if there is you could buy a small stake (depending on the offer) and top up at what might be attractive prices.

I was wanting to ask posters to update this thread if they were aware of any Share Purchase Plans being offered which might allow other posters the chance to check it out. It would be a purely philanthropic gesture as there is no benefit to you, although having more people join a SPP might help the Balance Sheet and the company share price. just a thought as I don't usually troll through the NZX and ASX announcements and would be more likely to pick it up on this thread.