sharetrader
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The way I see it, is that China is actually in a lot more trouble than they're telling everyone is in, which is very typical of CCP. CCP tricks are the same old tricks over and over again - "I'm saying it's OK so it's OK, do not question". One should look at how much of our exports are actually arriving on the shores of China, that should give you a good indication of how China is doing. But right now as others have said, Grandpa Xi has bitten off way more than he can chew, and he's trying to spread his powers across the South China Seas, he's pissing off practically EVERYONE, and a lot of countries are starting to turn their backs on China but with some fineness to some degree. I would discount on stocks that has to do with exports to China right now unless you're a gambling man.

Interesting subject. As I'm potentially personally effected, has this situation the potential to effect our hort exports to China.

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    Interesting subject. As I'm potentially personally effected, has this situation the potential to effect our hort exports to China.
    What hort exports specifically? Apples/kiwifruit/Avocardos?

I am looking at planting kiwi or avo.leaning toward kiwi.

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    I am looking at planting kiwi or avo.leaning toward kiwi.
    Kiwi long term looks strong but need to be planting Gold. Green Hayward under significant commodity pressure. Thats about as much as I could say.

IMO

Gold one needs to pay re $400,000 a hectare licence fee, ive read.!! Id be looking at bread and butter green and the new red variety.