sharetrader
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Msb

IMO

Congrats , hope you're in the money. S/P jumps from re $3 to $5 on FDA approval.

Download Document 117.69KB

[QUOTE=Joshuatree;837776]Congrats , hope you're in the money. S/P jumps from re $3 to $5 on FDA approval.
    So FDA due to decide in 72hrs (US time) now we get to the pointy end, MSB up 12% today on the ASX (52week high) will trade on NASDAC tonight then we wait for the FDA Dis-approval or otherwise. I am expecting to see MSB on the TV news by Saturday, for being the first company on the planet to be approved by the FDA to provide an approved Mesenchymal stem cell therapy in the US and then there could be the "off Label" use for covid. (DYOR) Not advice, just my opinion. Penn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stLIHSo6-50
    Is Mesoblast Going To Fly After FDA Approval?!| (ASX: MSB) | ASX Growth Stocks

Today we analyse our stock of the day - Mesoblast (ASX: MSB).
    Mesoblast is an ASX Healthcare stock that utilises cell-based technology to develop innovative treatments to treat serious and life-threatening diseases.
    Mesoblast has a significant product pipeline with numerous candidates in the process of Phase-3 trials on the path to FDA approval - today we discuss if their lead candidate Ryoncil (Remestecel-L) is approved by the FDA what will happen to Mesoblast and the MSB share-price.
    Mesoblast is one of the most exciting healthcare and bio-tech companies on the ASX 200 and is one of the great ASX healthcare stocks to watch!

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Sadly the FDA released a Complete Response Letter and as I understand it they are asking for more data on how stem-cells work. And another trial, It's a disappointing set-back but is all part of the journey, and I will continue to hold, one day this will be front page news, but a while to wait still.

IMO

34% down ehhh .FDA wants more proof, another trial. S/P down 34% .Im still an occasional watcher on this one.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    34% down ehhh .FDA wants more proof, another trial. S/P down 34% .Im still an occasional watcher on this one.
    No surprises here...lol.

IMO

"You know I'm no fan of Regal or the way the operate. They employ Craig Collie as an analyst and to give them advice. What they do with that advice is a different thing. I do happen to agree with him about MSB. I don't doubt they've been shorting it to the hilt based on his advice, and today the scoundrels made a significant amount of money. I also think they will stick around for the next trial result too because they expect it to be unfavourable. And they will probably be critical of MSB to their clients and perhaps in the media too. Their job now is to drive down the share price as far as they can."
    From Whytee on H/C

Guru

53 competition entries - still time for the 2021 competition - go msb
    Be aware of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
    that not forbidden is mandatory.
    Anyone but o'brien

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    No surprises here...lol.
    And another letdown for the sad do good dreamers.Kinda reminds me of NTL,so many promises and cap raises over many years and yet suckers keep believing and management keep getting fatter .