sharetrader
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Msb

Default Msb

Biotech Company who has done some successful trials on Ventilator patients with COVID-19. Shares doubled in US on Friday, expecting huge opening on ASX this morning, will be fun to watch.

Disc: HOLD

Will MSB end up the most expensive stock on the Aust market. Looks like it could be DYOR.

Guru

IMO

Its maniacal on the H/C thread. Serial cap raises ,re$ 600 mill in last 6 or 7 years and still losing heaps$. Huge leap of faith . Avoid imo until they actually start making money, if they ever do. Promises ,promises.

IMO

Dropped 31% today on an iminent decision. Is MSB the real deal, alot of runs to the exit for this traders plaything?Reality bites?

Update on Scheduled FDA Advisory Committee Meeting

Down more today. Inside info, or just nerves? From a brief glance, the data wasn't as good as I would of liked and if we compare it with ivermectin taken with two other already FDA approved treatments, then the cost of stemcells makes it look very unattractive.....but on the flipside, I invested ... Despite knowibg this,

what a difference 2 days can make - FDA approval voted 9-1, share back to trading.

IMO

On a string back to where it was but no further!? Boing.

Download Document 117.69KB

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    On a string back to where it was but no further!? Boing.

Download Document 117.69KB
    Yes, thats the disappointing aspect, thought it would be up around mid to late 5's if not 6. More to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Its maniacal on the H/C thread. Serial cap raises ,re$ 600 mill in last 6 or 7 years and still losing heaps$. Huge leap of faith . Avoid imo until they actually start making money, if they ever do. Promises ,promises.
    Try not to let the truth stand in the way of a good slap down on share-trader. MSB have been making money, not in profit yet, but in my opinion Alogenic stem cells are the future of medicine, and I will stick my neck out and say that "I believe MSB is the 'Tesla' of medicine. My only caveat is that 'big-pharma' is so powerful that they alone could kill this, so they can keep on pedaling their pills.

MSB Financial Highlights for the First Quarter FY2020

46% growth in revenue due to:
    43% increase in milestone revenues from strategic partnerships (US$15.0 million compared with US$10.5 million for the first quarter of FY2019).
    85% growth in revenues from sales of TEMCELL®1 HS. Inj. by Mesoblast’s licensee for steroid refractory acute graft versus host disease (aGVHD) in Japan compared to the first quarter of FY2019.
    MCS have been saving lives of children under 12yo in Japan, and the recent ODAC vote was to recommend to the FDA that they approve MSC,s for use for this same condition for children in the USA,
    It just "turn's out" that the same 'over reaction' of the infants immune system is what is causing so many covid19 deaths.( ARDS ) and any day now there will be the first read out of the 300 patient, double blind trial of MCS on covid patients on ventillators in the US. That will be the day when this stops being a 'Traders plaything'
    PENN (happy holder- not advice!)