sharetrader
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Well whatever they are doing - I am fully in support
    Just wish I had bought more!

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    Very happy with that result. Significant growth from all investments. 2c dividend with DRP. Cash flow positive and profitable. Net assets double current share price.

But No Imputation credits added in on any ENS distributions from 2018 through to 2021 ..

so just remember that the long hairy arm of Inland Revenue Tax Collections section came out & swiped 33% of the payout
    before you got to see anything DRP or in cold hard Ca$h ..

Lol. I posted that when the share price was about $0.60. Almost a five bagger since then. Not sure if the tax take on dividends has been an important consideration for any investors in ENS, then or now.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    Lol. I posted that when the share price was about $0.60. Almost a five bagger since then. Not sure if the tax take on dividends has been an important consideration for any investors in ENS, then or now.

LOL .. yes - we must learn to take note of your postings on here more

A pretty good sort of outcome .. did have some of these a while back before things started moving ..

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    LOL .. yes - we must learn to take note of your postings on here more
    I wouldn't do that if I were you

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    A pretty good sort of outcome .. did have some of these a while back before things started moving ..
    Yeah, me too. Sold all at what I thought was an unjustifiable price ....

The next XRO?
    Seems to be no end to the gold rush in sight.
    Should have bought more at $0.40 instead of putting in a cheeky $0.20 when I was the only buyer!

Legend

Try buying any of these now & see how it goes ..

Just over 16 mil on issue (probably less on the loose with major sitting holders)

Most the campers appear happy sitting for the next ride ..

Quote Originally Posted by Timesurfer View Post
    The next XRO?
    Seems to be no end to the gold rush in sight.
    Should have bought more at $0.40 instead of putting in a cheeky $0.20 when I was the only buyer!
    Enprise is one of the top performers on the NZX in the past year. It has risen from 68 cents to $3.89 (470%). There appear to be ample buyers at the new level. That raises the fundamental question what is the value of Enprise. For the 6 months to 31 December 2020 revenue was 7.44 million. That's almost $15 million on an annualised basis.

Should Enprise be valued like a SaaS company due to the recurring revenue nature of its income? If so then SaaS companies often trade at a multiple of 20 times recurring revenue. That could value it up to $300 million - almost five times its current capitalisation of $62 million. I appreciate there are a number of different companies within Enprise and thes will make valuation difficult. However, I am interested in feedback as there could be further for this rapidly rising company to appreciate.

Legend

Interesting thoughts there HH - wonder what the next Reporting will bring ?

A bit quiet around here - wonder if we should let out the secret on how to enter ?

What goes up must come down.
    Whoever was buying appears to have had their fill and with no further buying support the panic selling of speculators begins.
    There goes my 10 bagger.