sharetrader
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bboz

just adding more to my SNAS position (Nasdaq Short ETF)... I don't think this rally on Friday will last and see a lower close end of the week ....

we have US CPI numbers, the regional banking crisis, and the debt ceiling showdown.....

Yellen interview ... we don't see this debt ceiling resolved we will see an economic meltdown >>>>
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Guru

From "The Bull" - https://thebull.com.au/18-share-tips-29-january-2024/

BUY – Betashares US EQY Strong Bear – CH (Hedge Fund) (BBUS)
    BBUS provides a positive return when the S&P 500 index in the US loses value, but this is reversed on any gains. The fund increases between 2 per cent and 2.5 per cent for every 1 per cent decline on the S&P 500. The S&P 500 gained more than 20 per cent in 2023. However, in our view, there is now downside risk based on US earnings, anticipated interest rate cuts and positive news already factored in to valuations. BBUS is highly liquid and can provide index insurance to investors with major exposure to more speculative shares.

Yes actually only about 2hrs ago I picked up a good amount of SNAS ...NDX leveraged short of the top100 NASDAQ stocks that have surged 41% YTD
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu