sharetrader
Page 26 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Me Today MEE

I agree, this is big news, MEE probably wont see to much in upswing for a while yet bar the initial 10% or so increase from the announcement, the final quarter of this year will be very telling as to how profitable these partnerships are, if successful(and I hope they are) I would imagine a sharp upswing. Heres hoping the Irish like us.

I would imagine even the naysayers on this thread will accumulate a small holding on the side in case this does take off whether they admit it or not might be another story...

Very soon Me today should announce their donation amount to the women’s refuge.. remember the March sale - 10% of all sales go to the women’s refuge - This will give us an idea of the total sales for the month at a national level (because it was from all sales from all stores) with the simple calculation (donation amount / 10%) = total revenue..

I know it won’t mean much as it’s one month only and at a discount on products it will be distorted but it’l be data nonetheless!

I’ll keep my eye out for the announcement if they actually do it, and I’ll keep you posted.

Received an email today 50% off

Quote Originally Posted by Lion_graf View Post
    Received an email today 50% off
    Yup! They pumping up the sales into winter with their “immunity” products half price

Me today announced this morning that they donated just over $10,000 to woman’s refuge.
    This $10,000 was derived from 10% of total sales last month.
    this means that approximately $100,000 of revenue was generated by me today products for the month of March. If we could assume that they generate roughly $100,000 per month from all sales nationwide then that’s roughly $1.2 million in revenue for the year of course that won’t be accurate as sales will fluctuate between months, but it’s a good estimate.

Quote Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
    Me today announced this morning that they donated just over $10,000 to woman’s refuge.
    This $10,000 was derived from 10% of total sales last month.
    this means that approximately $100,000 of revenue was generated by me today products for the month of March. If we could assume that they generate roughly $100,000 per month from all sales nationwide then that’s roughly $1.2 million in revenue for the year of course that won’t be accurate as sales will fluctuate between months, but it’s a good estimate.
    Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell View Post
    Thanks for the info!
    Oh just FYI I did a little digging and in recent partnership announcements they said they expected near $1.4million revenue for 2021, guess we will find out in about a month!

MeToday just announced on Instagram and maybe LinkedIn that they will be being showcased at the chadstone, melbourne at the “Discover New” pop up from 6th to 23rd May.

Massive opportunity for them.

That’s a good acquisition ...probably rename the company to reflect its importance next year

Is that Terry who made his fortune from Sky TV
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Yep that's right. Big acquisition. Really now is a honey company I think will take a little bit of time for market to digest but expect to see SP increase accordingly