sharetrader
Page 19 of 52 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Me Today MEE

Haha yeah i was going to say round it! Nice that's good to know. That's probably a rough estimate. I don't know how many freebies they gave out to shareholders so would have to minus that. Definitely majority of sales are for sure in store. Good you two are enjoying the products man haha. I've been using the magnesium and energise too might have to try that balm too lol

Il order in a bit and update when i do with order # Still reasonably happy even though SP finished down today. Somone or someones definitely accumulated as of late

Quote Originally Posted by Averagetrader1 View Post
    Il order in a bit and update when i do with order # Still reasonably happy even though SP finished down today. Somone or someones definitely accumulated as of late
    Sweet mate, let us know! Yeah there hasn’t been too much volume lately but there’s been a bit of buying I guess, but that got handed back last few days!
    I’ll definitely be holding and doing another order in a month or so and can update the order number “roughly” again I didn’t even think about in store purchases lol. Forgot about that, I bet that accounts for a lot more of the sales.

Not too sure why there's so much selling volume the last few trading days, I'm expecting their sales to grow a lot from what they reported in November.. On second thought I suppose it's not a large amount, maybe $30,000 worth of shares traded today lol...
    Anyone have any reasonable guesses as to what proportion of sales are in stores and online? from there we could work out roughly the revenue generated to date..

Definitely will haha. The store sales i honestly reckon are close to 70%.. Potentially higher!

Yeah those low shares are getting scooped up now and support comes in at 7 again. On the volume side its so low compared to the actual amount owned. Really hoping we get a business update soon! Doesn't help UK is in lockdown where distribution agreements are brewing

Definitely will haha. The store sales i honestly reckon are close to 70%.. Potentially higher!
    By that logic and the online sales to date of roughly $280-300k then they sold maybe $700k in stores.. but that would be since they started operating under the brand name me today I guess, because those order numbers I assume start at 0 when the company began trading? It’s fun to ponder these ideas

Yeah those low shares are getting scooped up now and support comes in at 7 again. On the volume side its so low compared to the actual amount owned. Really hoping we get a business update soon! Doesn't help UK is in lockdown where distribution agreements are brewing
    Oh are they trying to break in to the UK? Man there would be some sales over there I reckon, and what about Aus?

I’ve read the annual meeting presentation and some of the interim financials, im probably expecting around $800-1000k revenue for the year. I’ve been too busy but I’d like to run a bit of analysis on this company, reckon it will be a beast in a few years.

I missed out on my chance to accumulate at $0.072! Hopefully there's another dip soon