sharetrader
Page 18 of 52 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Me Today MEE

I still haven’t received my product that I ordered... it’s been like 5 working days. Will be excited to finally receive and check them out.

Weird. Maybe follow it up?

Got the products I ordered about a week ago on Saturday they are good and well packaged, I am happy! I’m a bit worried about the price of the products when they are not on special though. I mean the same kind of thing is $20 at the supermarkets by decent brands and you get like the same if not more capsules, and the sunscreen is a rip off at $40 for 200ml of spf 30.

How is MeToday going to survive? I know they are meant to be a premium brand but honestly they don’t look that premium to be paying almost double the amount of money for half as much product..

I bought some more products during the sale! Encouraged all my mates to do the same �� I am really happy with the products I already have been using. But I wouldn’t buy them at the full price lol!

Dont disagree. I think their price point for their supplements is between 25-30 dollars. Oils exc im not phased by that pricing. When I asked at AGM about pricing they did say they were still playing around with it and i guess they will be figuring this out

What still trying to figure it out? Really.

Too high at 40 bucks so it will be interesting to see if they keep prices but just promote sales

What was your order number BTW? Can work out how many online orders there have been

Quote Originally Posted by Averagetrader1 View Post
    What was your order number BTW? Can work out how many online orders there have been
    My order number was 4800 an guessing around $60 per order that’s around $288,000 lol. But you’d never know what average order is, so far I’ve had two orders and been $60 and $90 but when the product was on special..

Someone should order something and see how many orders have gone by in a week lol.
    I rounded my order number up as didn’t wanna say exact number obviously.

I’ve really enjoyed taking the men’s daily plus the focus and energise supplements, but the lip balm is awesome, got it for my GF but I’ve commandeered it .
    Got my girlfriend the women’s duo combo which came with a little bag too, and she was really stoked!