sharetrader
Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Me Today MEE

Quote Originally Posted by toml.1234 View Post
    MEE are offering all Me Today shareholders a voucher of up to $40 to be redeemed online. MEE said “We want you to have the opportunity to trial our products and love them just as much as we do.”

Nice gesture!
    It's the least they can do. Down 20%. Hopefully the AGM brings good news

assume they are desperate to book sales... even with a discount

Guru

Very very crowded market, not for me this one , too many shares given to the fish heads for what ?

Advanced Member

Took up my offer of $40 discount and the one thing I really wanted was sold out. The more I look into this the more I realize that their product is very average but that doesn't mean it won't be successful. I only holds $500 worth of shares for giggles.

Guru

Someone on Sharsies commented it was the best return they've had in the share market - $40 voucher for having $5 worth of shares!!

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Took up my offer of $40 discount and the one thing I really wanted was sold out. The more I look into this the more I realize that their product is very average but that doesn't mean it won't be successful. I only holds $500 worth of shares for giggles.
    Their website and digital marketing in general is pretty average too.

If you read some of the code it seems like its a Shopify website reading the CSS.

So its a put bits here and there program make it yourself, hence why some of the layout is off.

not even had a developer build the website.

example supplements and skin care up each side disappear when scrolling up after there visible should have a higher z-index and the icon in top left corner goes over my mouse that's just at the top not to mention further down!

Quote Originally Posted by Hello123 View Post
    If you read some of the code it seems like its a Shopify website reading the CSS.

So its a put bits here and there program make it yourself, hence why some of the layout is off.

not even had a developer build the website.

example supplements and skin care up each side disappear when scrolling up after there visible should have a higher z-index and the icon in top left corner goes over my mouse that's just at the top not to mention further down!
    It's a Webflow site (which is just a web based WYSIWYG builder) with a Shopify checkout. The two don't talk, so if a product is out of stock it doesn't tell you until checkout which is not a great user experience.

Quote Originally Posted by shazam View Post
    It's a Webflow site (which is just a web based WYSIWYG builder) with a Shopify checkout. The two don't talk, so if a product is out of stock it doesn't tell you until checkout which is not a great user experience.
    Yeah its ridiculous, what a cheap website.

did we really expect anything else?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello123 View Post
    Yeah its ridiculous, what a cheap website.