sharetrader
Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Me Today MEE

Me Today renews and expands agreement with Green Cross Heal

25/02/2021, 3:15 PM GENERAL

25th February 2021
    Me Today renews and expands agreement with Green Cross Health Me Today Limited (NZX: MEE) announced today that it has renewed and expanded its distribution relationship with Green Cross Health Limited (NZX:GXH) in New Zealand. Green Cross Health operates nationwide in New Zealand through 360 Unichem and Life pharmacies. Me Today is currently stocked in 280 of the stores. The Me Today brand launched in the Unichem and Life Pharmacy network during November 2019 and has expanded its footprint through the network since that time. At launch the brand had 20 products listed with Unichem and Life Pharmacies and it now has ranging for 36 products. The range will grow to 47 products in the first half of FY22 with 11 products launching in NZ. A further 8 products are expected through the second half of FY22. The new agreement with Green Cross Health replaces the initial arrangement expiring 31 March 2022 and provides the following key benefits: • Security of distribution throughout the Green Cross Health network of Unichem and Life pharmacies • Commitment to expanded ranging to take all existing and new products for the FY22, 23 & 24 financial years which will result in additional in-store presence and shelf space. • Heightened focus within the network to assist with in-store training and promotional activity. The renewed arrangement with Green Cross Health allows the Me Today brand to expand distribution into select independent pharmacies, health stores and online retailers. Me Today CEO, Michael Kerr says, “this extended partnership with Green Cross Health reflects the progress that the brand has made in a very short time and it provides a great platform to continue to expand brand presence and grow sales nationwide in New Zealand.” Following partnerships with rugby star Beauden Barrett and Olympian Sarah Walker, Me Today continues to cement its brand presence in the New Zealand market. This new arrangement with Green Cross Health is a further step in the development of the brand. In addition to this success in New Zealand, discussions remain ongoing with International partners in Australia, Ireland and Japan. As arrangements and negotiations are finalised further information will be provided. - ENDS -
    Last edited by Checkmate; 25-02-2021 at 03:41 PM.

Nice was about to share. Funny because i literally just bought some via them. Get those international deals signed! Beaudy in japan will help. Curious as to why Ireland seems to be the first target in that area

”When investors are euphoric, they are incapable of recognising euphoria itself “

Her husband playing rugby there must help ...

zacman

Hey guys, what registrar deals with Me Today shares? I can’t find them on my computer share or link market services like my other shares, why is this? Maybe a dumb question..

percy

Should be Link Market Services.[according to Direct Broking ]

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Should be Link Market Services.[according to Direct Broking ]
    Cheers mate

Quote Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
    Hey guys and girls, I have some intel on a recent online order plus counting my last two orders -
    The numbers are rounded just so theres no actual order numbers being stated on the big old web!

I start from my first order:
    1. order 460X my order in Dec 27th
    2. order 477X on Jan 19th 21
    3. order 482X Jan 29 the latest order.

so by my math -
    there were 171 orders in the 23 days between 1 - 2
    then 53 orders in the 11 days between 2 - 3

that's 224 orders in 34 days (or 1.2 months ish)
    If you went off that math as an average each month which won't be very accurate statistically that's approximately 186 online orders per month (28 days).
    assuming the avg order is $40-$120 - roughly $7,400 - $22,300 revenue per month.. Is this good enough for the online sales part of the business? Hmmm.. I guess the store sales are much higher, and the potential for growth is huge, specially in China Aus and UK.

Anyway just thought I'd share, I paid $50 for this bit of "intel" plus got my Girlfriend a nice couple of goodies HAHA.
    I ordered about a week order - order #497x
    So about 150 orders in 46 days. They are averaging 3-4 online orders a day.

Overall think the face cream is okay. Nothing special, maybe a bit better than standard Nivea supermarket stuff, and on-par with other creams found in pharmacies, e.g. Natio. Think it all comes back to what they have said before - they are still trying to find an identify that separates them like Trilogy and rosehip.
    Haven't tried their supplements but not sure anyone can tell that stuff apart.

disclosure: hold a very tiny amount of shares and not yet sure if will change that.

Quote Originally Posted by wilba View Post
    I ordered about a week order - order #497x
    So about 150 orders in 46 days. They are averaging 3-4 online orders a day.

Overall think the face cream is okay. Nothing special, maybe a bit better than standard Nivea supermarket stuff, and on-par with other creams found in pharmacies, e.g. Natio. Think it all comes back to what they have said before - they are still trying to find an identify that separates them like Trilogy and rosehip.
    Haven't tried their supplements but not sure anyone can tell that stuff apart.

disclosure: hold a very tiny amount of shares and not yet sure if will change that.
    Thanks for the update!
    I really think the biggest part of their revenue is coming from in store sales, and soon overseas markets!
    But it's interesting to see what number of sales they do each month from their main website.