sharetrader
Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Me Today MEE

Company has loss guidance for fy21 spiking this hard . Sure

The strategy for the year ahead will be continued investment into growing the Me Today brand in New Zealand and in international markets. The group will also continue to invest in the Good Brand company sales network. As a result, the group will be loss making in FY21.
    The financial year ending 31 March 2021 sees a strong pipeline of new product development for the Me Today brand with the launch of the Me Today Protect+ Mist Hand Sanitiser 100ml in May 2020 and nine new products to be launched within the supplement range during the period from June to September. The new supplements will expand the Me Today range to include key single ingredient high dose offerings, such as: Vitamin C, Magnesium, Vitamin B12, & D3.
    Call me a sceptic but I think the market is already awash with product of that nature by well respected brands such as Blackmores and Healtheries with a vast range of this sort of product selling at very reasonable prices through almost every supermarket in the country. Good luck getting people to change from a brand they know and trust, (I certainly won't be changing).

But none of that will matter to some investors, they'll see a name they know and think to themselves if he's a believer it must be good. What could possibly go wrong It will never cross most peoples minds that Beauden Barrett is being paid a fortune for his endorsement. I will stick with PAZ who are growing really fast and highly profitable too.
    Last edited by Beagle; 17-06-2020 at 12:48 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    The new global brand ambassador appointment got the punters attention

Beauden can do wonders
    Imagine what would happen to the share price if they signed up Dan Carter.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Imagine what would happen to the share price if they signed up Dan Carter.....
    .....halve I reckon
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Looking back at the previous history of the key shareholders we know the results of Trilogy, 42 below etc, these tend to be loss making companies then build up the distribution channels feed in more products and countries the exit time for pay dirt.

Although a smart investor will know this shell is a start up does this have a significant upside of 600% over the coming two years

which demographics are they marketing to? if the brand is attached too much to the Barretts through sports and social media influencing, it could turn out very disappointing for the company if circumstances change for the celebrity couple.

42 below had a good product range and was popular with the young urban professionals.

Wow capital raise? Even after getting the amazing PR from the directors husband))?

Investor

Pump it up, pump it up and bang ask for more money from poor shareholders...

This sector tends to attract players where business morals can be stretched. Business growth is rarely sustainable, a good pump n dump.

Not all, but I've heard/seen too many stories...

I guess they will get all the Sharesies people who have cash from missing IFT/AFT/AIA sps burning a hole in their pocket...