sharetrader
Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: Me Today MEE

For sure! Let the buyer beware

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Wasn't it obvious when the founders named a company thats all about "Me Today" and not the "shareholders today".
    Last edited by silverblizzard888; 01-10-2022 at 06:07 PM.

It's not like it wasn't obvious what investors were getting into when they IPO'd. By that i mean it was all stated clearly what was on offer. Its still the same now. People seem to forget that. It was a new company with no revenue but selling on previous management success. The problem was that it was way over valued and that has seen many investors cut their losses. Its not the owners fault this was valued at 70 odd million at one point. Im not saying that the fees and cash burn are great but the market let this get to where it got and saw the rerate with market conditions and honey fiasco.

Guru

Seller at 1.6 doesn't have much clue what they doing imo. Smothering the share price by putting a lot of volume at one price. Not a way to sell large quantities in a small cap when volumes low

Interesting purchase by Nestle recently. Bought the go healthy and egmont honey company for 375 million.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    A bit on the nose that the Chair said that that was enough questions. I though AGM's were shareholders meetings and not director meetings. Maybe I was wrong with my assumption.

I went to the meeting. I think they gave everyone a fair chance to ask their questions. There were one or two people who kept asking questions and one who just rambled on without a question that they actually had to tell them to stop eventually. Everyone else there were laughing at that point. They also offered to continue questions after the official stuff was done. The media will bag this one until management give it a reason not to be a laughing stock and can't blame them.

Guru

Can MEE hold the 1 cent line , this company which had such hope despite imo paying way too much for their honey business a few years back.
    I have great faith in honey as a export commodity but its the back log volume that is taking a toil with MEE at the moment, the better they clear this mountain the more secure their future will be !