sharetrader
Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Me Today MEE

suspect quite a few people had the same plan as I did. Buy the offer, sell quickly, bank the 15%. I'm glad it worked out as I had hoped.

Little more press on MEE in the Stuff website on why would you invest in it.

They talk about investing in leadership and the theme of the article was around the history of the founder with people hoping for that $100 million exit.

Was refreshing to see their view that revenue like that is a long way off as it’s a start up.

I’m sure the SPP will still get filled even with a max of $500k and it was good timing how fast they filled the first $4 mill before the SP dipped by day traders who got entitlement and flicked them off.

I’ve chucked in a few k as a long long term hold, they key is getting critical mass of distribution which they’re already rolling out with north of 200 retail unichem stores, next will be to ensure the bolt on trends are covered and add to the retail network.

Advanced Member

Wife has been buying the products from the chemist shop said they are selling well and she reckons they are good quality, have bought a modest parcel of MEE

When can we expect to see the first earnings under this new ticker?

Advanced Member

I know nothing about them. Don't even want to know anything. Yet I put in $500 under the SPP for giggles. Happy to take any profit that would pay me a good night out.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    I know nothing about them. Don't even want to know anything. Yet I put in $500 under the SPP for giggles. Happy to take any profit that would pay me a good night out.
    I'd hold - be 50c to $1 one day
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Don’t know dates but I figure given their $6.5 WOD of cash they’ll do that classic grown and loose coin until critical mass has been reached, a competitor wants their space and finds writing a cheque the ideal solution.

Disc bought a few but currently slightly below cost.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I'd hold - be 50c to $1 one day
    Then it will be the French Cafe with 2 bottles of the Lime Rock Gruener Veltliner

they tried that with MOA... it may work once or twice (FTB and ECO) but you cant fool all of the people all of the time...
    Quote Originally Posted by etrader View Post
    Don’t know dates but I figure given their $6.5 WOD of cash they’ll do that classic grown and loose coin until critical mass has been reached, a competitor wants their space and finds writing a cheque the ideal solution.

Disc bought a few but currently slightly below cost.

another NTA calc mistake - wonder if it will send the Sharesies crowd into turmoil?