sharetrader

Thread: Rookie mistakes

Threaded View

IMO

SBQ thanks for your thoughts. Briefly there is no right or wrong, black or white but a multitude of grays inbetween and i dont fit your investment strategy/risk/reward/timeframe etc etc etc and you sure dont fit mine.
    My point is different strokes for different folks we all have our own unique needs and strategies that work for us. Im totally happy with my set up which is high in cash, atp protecting my gains is waaay more important then "having" to be in the mkt chasing gains at generally ridiculous PE's, thats a lemming like cliff recipe imo.
    Sure but relative to what bonds can earn , justifies this if you like risk maybe. Zigging while others zag is fine with me.Your risk is not mine etc etc.

On top of this as winter approaches in USA etc what third and 4th waves maybe, an election that could have huge impact,Taxes going up and truly horrible reporting results reflecting the true financial costs of lockdowns. We will see how things pan out, good luck all every which way.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 24-06-2020 at 10:23 PM.