sharetrader
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

I have some .
    om mani peme hum

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Ohhh goodie I am in good company and not alone Bear in the Woods!

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    Yeah I got some when the market opened the other day. When you compare them to Polynovo that has similar revenues and is valued at $1.5 billion, makes this company seem like a steal at $426 million value right now. I seem them slowly inching towards the billion dollar market sometime soon.
    Been following this one since they announced their listing details.
    Bargain of the decade or century at current prices. Got a parcel on listing day and another today after watching the webinar.
    Clever guy that CEO Brian Ward, will read investor presentation gains later to digest some of the stuff that went over my head.
    Based on the potential. $bln market cap is very easy in the short term.
    There is real lack of such quality stocks on the market right now and finally it’s a shame being a Kiwi company they chose to list just on ASX.

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Been following this one since they announced their listing details.
    Bargain of the decade or century at current prices. Got a parcel on listing day and another today after watching the webinar.
    Clever guy that CEO Brian Ward, will read investor presentation gains later to digest some of the stuff that went over my head.
    Based on the potential. $bln market cap is very easy in the short term.
    There is real lack of such quality stocks on the market right now and finally it’s a shame being a Kiwi company they chose to list just on ASX.
    Yeah takes a bit of time to understand the science behind the products, but once you do its showing a great moat with great potential and these guys will continue to grow quite well going forward. Probably not quite on the radar for a lot of ASX investors, but once it gets more exposure it'll start to run. Indeed its a shame they had to go to the ASX, but currently the NZ market isn't well built that gives these type of companies the confidence that they can raise the capital they need.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    Yeah takes a bit of time to understand the science behind the products, but once you do its showing a great moat with great potential and these guys will continue to grow quite well going forward. Probably not quite on the radar for a lot of ASX investors, but once it gets more exposure it'll start to run. Indeed its a shame they had to go to the ASX, but currently the NZ market isn't well built that gives these type of companies the confidence that they can raise the capital they need.
    I can understand why they chose to list solely on ASX as it has peer comparison there with likes of PNV and NZX have none.

According to their 2020 annual report, under note 3 segment information, they state $13.5m of their 2020 revenue came from a single customer. Any idea who this may be? I see it isn't disclosed in their IPO prospectus either.

Last edited by winner69; 11-08-2020 at 07:33 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    You guys probably know all this but interesting nonetheless
    Thanks. I listened to the podcast a while ago and enjoyed it.

I couldn't acceess the attachment. I got an error message. If you still have the link could you please post it again

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

On the up these last few days with improved volume.

Attachment 12025
    om mani peme hum

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    On the up these last few days with improved volume.

Attachment 12025
    Goody! I am finally back in the green!

Think this will be a slow burner ..the Bear gets a bit impatient with slow burners ....patients Rupert!