sharetrader
Page 108 of 479 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 4790
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    Totally share your thoughts and sentiments ...I am against all kinds of bullying by strong ...People and countries abuse their strength to bully weak and helpless people and countries ...Very shameful and makes me look to God for justice as only He will be fair and just ...rest all have an axe to grind . Thoughts with helpless and scared innocent families in Ukraine .
    The Eastern Orthodox God is on both the Russian and Ukrainian sides. If past wars are anything to go by, S/He may charge a steep price for "justice." There are no signs that Putin is beating Russian swords into ploughshares. Putin's foot soldiers have occupied the radioactive site at Chernobyl. Heaven knows what he is going to do with that?
    Last edited by Bjauck; 25-02-2022 at 08:28 AM.

Kyiv reported to fall in the coming hours

Ukrainian air force is no longer in operation

Only passing on the reports, as always lots of claims will be floating around, but this is the latest reports I have read

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by LEMON View Post
    Kyiv reported to fall in the coming hours

Ukrainian air force is no longer in operation

Only passing on the reports, as always lots of claims will be floating around, but this is the latest reports I have read
    It will be over and done with in maximum 3 days ...also world will know who are called friends and who fair-weather and selfish allies ...lol

Control of Chernobyl is back and forth, back in the hands of Ukraine, very unsettling due to nuclear reactors based here, so a very key location

Herbacious

It will be over and done with in maximum 3 days ...also world will know who are called friends and who fair-weather and selfish allies ...lol
    The war, maybe, the insurrection is likely to carry on a lot longer.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by mondograss View Post
    The war, maybe, the insurrection is likely to carry on a lot longer.
    Russia just wanted to create a buffer zone ...that they have done at the expense of poor Ukrainian people ...another Iraq or Afghanistan created ...what a pity and how cruel ...Both side equally responsible ...Ugly power games of the powerful .

Russia just wanted to create a buffer zone ...that they have done at the expense of poor Ukrainian people ...another Iraq or Afghanistan created ...what a pity and how cruel ...Both side equally responsible ...Ugly power games of the powerful .
    The thing about being a country (full of real people, with real lives), is that other countries should not be allowed to turn you into their "buffer zone". I think the idea that "both sides equally responsible" is highly inaccurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
    The thing about being a country (full of real people, with real lives), is that other countries should not be allowed to turn you into their "buffer zone". I think the idea that "both sides equally responsible" is highly inaccurate.
    Well said!

...Both side equally responsiblel .
    Please present this man with a Gold in mental gymnastics

The Russian military operation is quite impressive (very tragic events).
    Looks to have totally demilitarized Ukraine in 24/36 hours.
    Ukraine will never get those eastern states back.

My predictions are totally unreliable lol, but if i was to have another go it would be that Russia will hold tight now that they control the east of Ukraine. They will ride out the sanctions for however long the west want to keep them on. And the world will go back to normal