sharetrader
Page 113 of 479 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 4789
    Guru

" russian govt will be around much longer though."

who's going to pop him off ... till that happens ...

Guru

Age will and he's rumoured to have parkinsons.

Guru

Had a coach with parkinsons... and it only took a few years . Wasnt great to witness...
    Last edited by Waltzing; 25-02-2022 at 04:37 PM.

Ukranian's respond to Russian battleship

https://youtu.be/_pOLc5QLYTs

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzing View Post
    Had a coach with parkinsons... and it only took a few years . Wasnt great to witness...

His brain is shorting now...

A huge campaign will begin across Europe to cut off the arms and legs.
    Whoe brain ??
    What are you repling to?
    Most of us are not mind readers.

Investments

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/ukra...dtv_topstories

Reality of the western allies !!!

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    Me also jumped the gun...sorry about that ...but if u dont consider Iraqis , Syrians and Afghanistanis and so on as people then U will say I dont understand how west is also to be blamed at background for this .

Why u think Ukrainians had the courage to take on Russia in their minds and actions ...as western powers especially USA encouraged them ...Now did they come to their rescue ?? Understand how they at fault too !!! Only lip service and sanctions ... Same with Russia in Syria ...whole country destroyed ...they also had innocent civilians living there ...No one cared ...Sad sad sad
    !!

People keep forgetting its a war between Russia and its partners with west being played this time in Ukraine ....Was in Iraq , Syria , Afghanistan and many other places before ....

In my mind all are people all need to be safe from this kind of power games and bullying ...
    OK - I think the bible talks at some stage about the "original sin". If we take this concept to its bitter end, than it is not just the US (and the West) and Putin, but we all (including you and me) who are at the same level responsible for the crimes Putin is committing in Ukraine as we speak. That's what you meant?

I didn't realize that you are a religious philosopher - and lets face it, while basically any country with a sufficient long history committed during its history unspeakable crimes (including UK, US, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands, Germany, Turkey, yes - NZ - and many more) - this does not mean that (if we discount for original sin) they are responsible for the crimes committed now by Russian soldiers ordered by the strongman Putin in Ukraine.

Nobody else is responsible for these particular crimes.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    OK - I think the bible talks at some stage about the "original sin". If we take this concept to its bitter end, than it is not just the US (and the West) and Putin, but we all (including you and me) who are at the same level responsible for the crimes Putin is committing in Ukraine as we speak. That's what you meant?

I didn't realize that you are a religious philosopher - and lets face it, while basically any country with a sufficient long history committed during its history unspeakable crimes (including UK, US, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands, Germany, Turkey, yes - NZ - and many more) - this does not mean that (if we discount for original sin) they are responsible for the crimes committed now by Russian soldiers ordered by the strongman Putin in Ukraine.

Nobody else is responsible for these particular crimes.
    Fair enough ...though if u create Bi polar world as it suits u then creators should get the blame for the trouble it causes to mere bystanders or innocents or weak countries etc etc

Shows how he is feeling now ...alone left to fight a mighty and cruel enemy
    Last edited by alokdhir; 25-02-2022 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    Fair enough ...though if u create Bi polar world as it suits u then creators should get the blame for the trouble it causes to mere bystanders or innocents or weak countries etc etc

Shows how he is feeling now ...alone left to fight a mighty and cruel enemy
    I create Bi polar world? Well, I guess, you have a point to bring mental diseases into the discussion - Putin's mental fitness is seriously questioned (https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...mental-fitness), but hey - it was not me creating this particular problem ;

Apparently its not just the Americans who like to elevate from time to time nutcases to president ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    I create Bi polar world? Well, I guess, you have a point to bring mental diseases into the discussion - Putin's mental fitness is seriously questioned (https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...mental-fitness), but hey - it was not me creating this particular problem ;

Apparently its not just the Americans who like to elevate from time to time nutcases to president ...
    Bi polar world has been created by so called super powers and their allies ...not by u and me ...Mental disease can be a curse or boon ...lol ...

But seriously this is too serious a matter for innocent and helpless people of Ukraine ....who are the latest pawns in the hands of mental people ...Who has no regard for humanity and concern for enormous sufferings