sharetrader
Page 467 of 480 FirstFirst ... 367417457463464465466467468469470471477 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,670 of 4800

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Not really - I just find people who side with war criminals despicable ... but I realize that some people have no values, they probably don't understand what I am talking about.
    "The hog has no affiliation or association with any of the parties, politically or otherwise."

Can you even read?

I'd have some respect for you if you just honestly stated that you simply consider that your views are more important than other people's, irrespective of how much you diminish, misrepresent and misunderstand them.

So everyone whose views you don't like sides with war criminals.

Anyone who has views you disagree with is a conspiracy theorist.

You have values but anyone who doesn't share your ideas have no values.

Nobody understands you.

The picture is abundantly clear.
    warthog ... muddy and smelly

Not really - I just find people who side with war criminals despicable ... but I realize that some people have no values, they probably don't understand what I am talking about.
    Thanks for the negative feedback.

I realize that some people have no values, they probably don't understand what I am talking about.
    What are you talking about?

It seems that most of your activity on this forum is self-important, perforative and low signal:ratio chatter. Why don't you provide some detail as to what you are actually blathering about?

Quote Originally Posted by warthog View Post
    "The hog has no affiliation or association with any of the parties, politically or otherwise."

Can you even read?

I'd have some respect for you if you just honestly stated that you simply consider that your views are more important than other people's, irrespective of how much you diminish, misrepresent and misunderstand them.

So everyone whose views you don't like sides with war criminals.

Anyone who has views you disagree with is a conspiracy theorist.

You have values but anyone who doesn't share your ideas have no values.

Nobody understands you.

The picture is abundantly clear.
    I can read. The question is - why would anybody believe what you say given that you are a prolific spreader of fake news and misinformation.

Incredible - you take the lies and garbage of a mass murderer and liar and try to sell them to us as the truth.

What do you think does this to your credibility?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

I can read.
    Yet your responses and claims confirm you didn't.

The question is why would anybody believe what you say
    People are perfectly able to make up their own minds without your facile, immature commentary.

given that you are a prolific spreader of fake news and misinformation.
    Do you have such little self-respect? The hog recommends that you focus on issues rather than just abuse people with banalities.

Incredible - you take the lies and garbage of a mass murderer and liar and try to sell them to us as the truth.
    Baseless nonsense.

What do you think does this to your credibility?
    Ultimately, the hog doesn't care about what you or anyone else thinks. Surely you've heard the expression do your own research here often enough yet you don't seem to fully comprehend what it means.

And here we go - Taiwan being cast aside by the US after tensions have been stoked up by the US and the West to encourage Taiwan to be brave & defiant (and of course, buy tens of billions of dollars of weapons from thew US).

Will they never learn? The words and commitment of the US are not worth a bucket of spit.

Just as the Kurds, Iranians, Vietnamese and the people of Afghanistan found out - the hard way.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/siladit...h=9366a7951efa

"Secretary of State Antony Blinken reiterated the U.S.’ position on its One China policy as he met with China’s leader Xi Jinping Monday, saying it does not support Taiwanese independence and that containing China’s economy was not an American goal."

Last edited by Balance; 25-06-2023 at 07:56 PM.

Ignorant. Just ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    And here we go - Taiwan being cast aside by the US after tensions have been stoked up by the US and the West to encourage Taiwan to be brave & defiant (and of course, buy tens of billions of dollars of weapons from thew US).

Will they never learn? The words and commitment of the US are not worth a bucket of spit.

Just as the Kurds, Iranians, Vietnamese and the people of Afghanistan found out - the hard way.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/siladit...h=9366a7951efa

"Secretary of State Antony Blinken reiterated the U.S.’ position on its One China policy as he met with China’s leader Xi Jinping Monday, saying it does not support Taiwanese independence and that containing China’s economy was not an American goal."

An then Biden, that senile old nutter, comes out at and call the premier a dictator the next day. As soon as the US's new chip factories come online Taiwan will go the way of Hong Kong. Follow the money. The wealthy Taiwanese families will all be self-expatriated within 5 years

Quote Originally Posted by causecelebre View Post
    An then Biden, that senile old nutter, comes out at and call the premier a dictator the next day. As soon as the US's new chip factories come online Taiwan will go the way of Hong Kong. Follow the money. The wealthy Taiwanese families will all be self-expatriated within 5 years
    Anyone who thinks highly of US & US true geopolitical intentions need to reflect on the decaying state of the US today carefully.

And the decay is best illustrated by the fact that the last (& most likely, the next Presidential election) will be between the dithering senile Biden vs the pathological liar and BS artist Trump. They are the best that the US can produce by way of leaders.

Foolish Taiwan, having being encouraged to be bold by the US and bravely declared independence & pulled the dragon’s tail, will be thrown aside and left to its fate.

Last edited by Balance; 26-06-2023 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Anyone who thinks highly of US & US true geopolitical intentions need to reflect on the decaying state of the US today carefully.

And the decay is best illustrated by the fact that the last (& most likely, the next Presidential election) will be between the dithering senile Biden vs the pathological liar and BS artist Trump. They are the best that the US can produce by way of leaders.

Foolish Taiwan, having being encouraged to be bold by the US and bravely declared independence & pulled the dragon’s tail, will be thrown aside and left to its fate.
    Taiwan never declared "independence". They didn't had to, Taiwan never was a part of the PRC.

You should keep your B/S to spreading opinions (hey anybody is entitled to them) rather than getting caught in making up facts.

Trumpesk.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)