sharetrader
Page 73 of 479 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast

WOMD.

Amazing how many in the world and even on this site are blindly buying into the US narrative of Russia invading Ukraine.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    WOMD.

Amazing how many in the world and even on this site are blindly buying into the US narrative of Russia invading Ukraine.
    That’s me! Those damn russki’s. Putting all those troops on the border. Warmongers. Straight to the gulag for me

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    That’s me! Those damn russki’s. Putting all those troops on the border. Warmongers. Straight to the gulag for me
    The Republican Party just declared the Jan 6 attack ‘legitimate political discourse’.

What a wonderful world we live in - where the truth always prevails.

WOMD.

The Republican Party just declared the Jan 6 attack ‘legitimate political discourse’.

What a wonderful world we live in - where the truth always prevails.

WOMD.
    I had to google WOMD. It gave me two options;

Woman of my dreams
    Weapons of mass destruction

The first one sounds better but i guess you are talking about the weapons one. And how they didnt find any. Like that movie with Matt Damon running around Iraq looking for them. 6/10 movie that one

Quote Originally Posted by mcdongle View Post
    Why are they not showing the fake videos? I wonder.
    Ok i have just watched the statement and questions about this quite funny really.
    Reporter asks where is the evidence.
    Gov official, The evidence is i just told you,
    Reporter, Thats not evidence thats you telling us.
    Gov official, Thats the evidence.

Iraq anyone......

Advanced Member

Next steps...S400 and EW systems etc - with evidence...

Russian Hybrid Threats Report: Missile battalion confirmed in Belarus

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blog...HkY6ajFLCGInBh
    Last edited by Davexl; 05-02-2022 at 11:04 AM.
    All science is either Physics or stamp collecting - Ernest Rutherford

Quote Originally Posted by mcdongle View Post
    Ok i have just watched the statement and questions about this quite funny really.
    Reporter asks where is the evidence.
    Gov official, The evidence is i just told you,
    Reporter, Thats not evidence thats you telling us.
    Gov official, Thats the evidence.

Iraq anyone......
    The US foreign policy is run by their war mongering military weapons industry - hardly surprising, isn't it?

Imagine who they would sell their tens of billions of dollars of weapons, aircrafts and machines to if the world is a peaceful place?

Advanced Member

The US foreign policy is run by their war mongering military weapons industry - hardly surprising, isn't it?

Imagine who they would sell their tens of billions of dollars of weapons, aircrafts and machines to if the world is a peaceful place?
    Well at least the SALT I & II treaties and IRNF agreements were a start (for strategic nuclear and intermediate range nuclear forces).
    Imagine if the world could do the same for conventional weapons. The problem is Russia and China only respect Military strength...

Quote Originally Posted by Davexl View Post
    Well at least the SALT I & II treaties and IRNF agreements were a start (for strategic nuclear and intermediate range nuclear forces).
    Imagine if the world could do the same for conventional weapons. The problem is Russia and China only respect Military strength...
    And when Russia & China were both weak during the 1980s and 1990s, which country was busy promoting wars and mayhem around the world?

None of us want war but it is a fact that the US has invaded and killed more people in foreign wars than any other country in the decades after WW2.

And it is a fact that the US sells more military weapons and machines than any other country.

So I read everything which comes out of the US these days with that perspective in mind.

WOMD.
    Last edited by Balance; 05-02-2022 at 11:23 AM.

Advanced Member

And when Russia & China were both weak during the 1980s and 1990s, which country was busy promoting wars and mayhem around the world?

None of us want war but it is a fact that the US has invaded and killed more people in foreign wars than any other country in the decades after WW2.

And it is a fact that the US sells more military weapons and machines than any other country.

So I read everything which comes out of the US these days with that perspective in mind.

WOMD.

Russia was never weak in the 80!! And China was and is a persistent authoritarian regime spreading its version of Communism throughout South East Asia in those decades.

And you Balance, are a great benefactor of those attempts to defend and uphold democracy in the world at large as are all of us here.
    If the US is so evil in your eyes - why don't you go live in China, where you would clearly be much more contented!