sharetrader
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    The FY19 accounts (and preliminary accounts FY20 page 7) are correct. But one part of the announcement on 25th of June stated the 15c NTA. NZX website must have taken it from there.

Company responsible, NZX perpetuated it.

NZX corrected it very quickly when it was politely pointed out to them that their website info was erroneous.......
    I see the NZX is being a bit lazy and taking the company's word for it rather than going to the source document. NZX at fault too.

This share really did take me back to 1987 when everyone including your taxi driver had an awesome stock tip.... usually a company like Blackwell... but adding Corp onto the end... all of them took off like rockets then ended up in the rubbish heap

I actually write to the NZX for the price changing and their wilful change on NTA by 100times. NZX reply is they make enquiries to the company. HOW LAME!! No punishment for wilful behavior in this country. That is what i feel most of the time here.

They should be taken to court. If such wilful behavior isnt published. Then who will trust share market any more. Too easy to manipulate isnt it. Non tangiable assest is basically goodwill. But by 100 times. it Appears Very intentional to me. Since the total asset number changes. Equity would be changed too therefore leads to the reported liable taxable income change. So I reported them again to FMA and to IRD as well. Whoever holds this share should do the same. No tolerance to manipulation!!

Legend

Currently down to 2.4 c (- 44%) today .. last one out turn off the lights..
    Last edited by nztx; 27-07-2020 at 01:14 PM.

Absolute disgrace.

Guru

Interesting to see if there is any further disclosure notices on directors trading......

Agree - if it was a genuine mistake they must have wondered what the hell is going on and maybe there is a god after all .

Actually if you are a Director of a shell company with no prospects, income or future and the SP spikes you must have known something is not quite right. After disclosing to the market that there was no reason for this to happen surely you would have to think twice about why your worthless company is now worth $50M!
    Last edited by Tony Two Gloves; 27-07-2020 at 03:21 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Interesting to see if there is any further disclosure notices on directors trading......
    and WHO are the directors ?? !!!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    and WHO are the directors ?? !!!
    Not hard to find. I see Sean Joyce is chairman.

http://www.bgholdings.co.nz/board-of-directors/