sharetrader
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Even at $75mil in asset, how could this be worth 9cps when SKT has $179mil in current assets alone, and only worth 14cps... doesn't compute.

If I was BGI I would've done a capital raising near the peak, that would've really screwed over some "investors"

I really think Sharesies can be a good thing - my 10yo investing most of his birthday money is a case in point... but you just cant account for folks
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger_Danger View Post
    And an IQ under 60.

yes you'd think they might have checked their own figures
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceZ View Post
    NZX should investigate on the length of time that the "wrong information" was put up and no one did anything about it.

The Company was asked a number of time on the reason why there was such a movement of price in the last few weeks.

NZX and Sharesies need to do something... its a bit wild west
    Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Could there be a court case here for the poor sods who bought based on the published mistakes made in the company accounts, should not they have been proof read by the company first?

Quote Originally Posted by MarineSalvage View Post
    I really think Sharesies can be a good thing - my 10yo investing most of his birthday money is a case in point... but you just cant account for folks
    This is the bit that worries me. A 10 year old investing is a GREAT thing, but what I'm seeing with the trend following, Facebook driving, fundamentals absent, euphoric herd like ignorance is the exact opposite of what the 10 year old should be learning.

I just hope that this period doesn't turn off a whole generation who decide that investing is a scam - that would be a real tragedy.
    ----
    Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.
    ----

i didn't hold any share but was alert by the other discussion forum on this shares and people were crazy about it hence i went in and checked yesterday and saw the trading halt.

I think this is really wrong and someone should be held accountable for this "wrong information" and market was mislead by it for a considerable length of time and the company was alert to the movement of price and volume twice and replied "nothing they aware of".

And there was sell down by insiders.

All these need to be investigated NZX.

Investor

Almost back at NTA level now at 1.5c, I think I wrote the number correctly...

My 10 years old is investing in Index fund.

Membaa

Entertaining to watch though, the asks (avg $180) chasing down the bids (avg $150). Crazy stuff.