sharetrader
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Z1p

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher View Post
    I have a bundle from two years back $2.90 avge believe Thur is the report that should fry the remaining shorts. Rumour of dual USA listing if correct SP may fly past $15 and not stop till $25 ...........Well done Little Bear
    cheers dreamcatcher, nice to know you are on board as well as I have been chatting away to myself on here for a while Admit I was in the red with this one for a while and was thinking of bailing but hung in there. Now quite excited to see where this one will go. To the Moon baby

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    cheers dreamcatcher, nice to know you are on board as well as I have been chatting away to myself on here for a while Admit I was in the red with this one for a while and was thinking of bailing but hung in there. Now quite excited to see where this one will go. To the Moon baby
    My sentiments been very bullish since Quadplay arrived putting a 5'ish bottom on SP and now finally time has arrived for the big jump which will be about the future outlook. Shorters closing their 10% position suggests they now realize SP moving upwards to new base presently unknown but my expectations are for big spike.