sharetrader
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    percy

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post

yes awesome!
    The dividend the paid the other day was rather chunky. Good to drip but good to bring across to NZD at current levels
    I'm not au fait with who their customers are, by and large. hopefully they dont catch a stray bullet with some bad debts if a small builder goes under, but I doubt that is their target customer

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Fiordland Moose View Post
    yes awesome!
    The dividend the paid the other day was rather chunky. Good to drip but good to bring across to NZD at current levels
    I'm not au fait with who their customers are, by and large. hopefully they dont catch a stray bullet with some bad debts if a small builder goes under, but I doubt that is their target customer
    I do not have an Aussie bank a/c and companies such as SEQ no longer pay by cheque,and direct credit into Aussie bank a/cs only..This means I take DRP when avaliable,such as with ACF.Disappointed to have sold out of SEQ,but funds recycled very quickly.lol.
    ps.I emailed SEQ and told them I was surprised as a financial company they could not pay into a NZ bank a/c, when an aircraft engine repair business [PTB] could.
    Last edited by percy; 31-05-2022 at 03:02 PM.

Advanced Member

........delete?
    Last edited by Muse; 03-06-2022 at 08:43 PM.

percy

ACF share price strengthening again.
    Positive the MD is buying.
    https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/ap...df02a206a39ff4

percy

Acrow CEO Steven Boland commented: " We are very much looking forward to releasing our FY 22 results on August 24
    and updating the market on what has been a very eventful year for our Business . I am also very pleased to advise that our
    secured Hire Contract total for the year just concluded has increased by 28% to $57.7 million on the previous year and is the
    most important lead indicator to our future performance . This strongly points to another year of growth for our Business into
    FY 23 . "

percy

Great to hear him sound so bullish about the next 5 years!
    Steve Boland knows the industry inside out, has a great track record and tends to be pretty conservative in his estimates.
    The market is cautious on anything construction related, but the "massive" projects ACF will benefit from are going ahead, and he explains how delays due to shortages of labour and materials will only extend the opportunity for them.

This really does have both a great margin of safety and tremendous upside.
    Last edited by DarkHorse; 08-08-2022 at 04:58 PM.

percy
    Last edited by percy; 08-08-2022 at 05:42 PM.

Geez I’m trying to buy some more at a good price, stop it with the good news lol