sharetrader
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Greenfern

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/380882

Due to commence trading on the NZX on Thursday 21st Oct 2021.

'Reference price' $0.25

Disc: not interested
    om mani peme hum

Shareholders have purchased shares worth $1 in the first round and $2 from the second round onwards. 25cents listing means a straightforward loss to them .. or am I missing something here…

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/380882

Due to commence trading on the NZX on Thursday 21st Oct 2021.

'Reference price' $0.25

Disc: not interested

Nor me - not interested either

They probably need more cash.
    Wait a month or two. Then there will be a cap raise for 15cents. Feel sorry for the people that Brought in on this so early

Legend

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/300...at-25c-a-share

Taranaki-based medicinal cannabis company to list on NZX at 25c a share

Quote Originally Posted by carrom74 View Post
    Shareholders have purchased shares worth $1 in the first round and $2 from the second round onwards. 25cents listing means a straightforward loss to them .. or am I missing something here…
    Does it have to mean it's a straight 1 for 1 deal? I mean if the initial shares were $1 each can that mean instead 4 shares are issued to that holder for each 1 of the original shares held when they are listed on NZX?

Email from greenfern "One question we have been asked is around the 25c share price which will be quoted upon listing. Essentially our current share capital was based on a $2 per share price. We have increased the number of shares in the company by 8 fold by doing a 1:8 share split. An example of this is if you previously had 1000 shares held with GFI, after the split you will now own 8000 shares at a value of 25c per share."

Today’s email from Greenfern said the listing involves a share split due to more shares being

One question we have been asked is around the 25c share price which will be quoted upon listing. Essentially our current share capital was based on a $2 per share price. We have increased the number of shares in the company by 8 fold by doing a 1:8 share split. An example of this is if you previously had 1000 shares held with GFI, after the split you will now own 8000 shares at a value of 25c per share.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Baaarney View Post
    Today’s email from Greenfern said the listing involves a share split due to more shares being

One question we have been asked is around the 25c share price which will be quoted upon listing. Essentially our current share capital was based on a $2 per share price. We have increased the number of shares in the company by 8 fold by doing a 1:8 share split. An example of this is if you previously had 1000 shares held with GFI, after the split you will now own 8000 shares at a value of 25c per share.
    Although not interested in this share, too many coming on to the market now, I wonder if there is an embargo for the current S Hers ?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Although not interested in this share, too many coming on to the market now, I wonder if there is an embargo for the current S Hers ?
    Proposed listing date is Thursday. NZX, New Zealand’s Exchange