sharetrader
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Greenfern

percy

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Having a quick look at their todays ann, if their losses continue this year IMHO the company will need a large share issue, who will front up if this is the case ?
    SailorRob..????????????//

Says alot about a company when the first thing they write on their highlights is achieving B-Corp certification... net loss of $2 million what a terrible result

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    SailorRob..????????????//
    Yep going through document to make sure nothing defamatory then will post.

There are lots of people involved including the CEO of the NZX and sharsies etc.

Gotta look after myself first.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by SailorRob View Post
    Yep going through document to make sure nothing defamatory then will post.

There are lots of people involved including the CEO of the NZX and sharsies etc.

Gotta look after myself first.
    Stay busy......

Greenfern lurch from one disaster to the next, their CEO is deluded, sell your shares while you still can and if you were ever stupid enough to pay for these

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by shareman View Post
    Greenfern lurch from one disaster to the next, their CEO is deluded, sell your shares while you still can and if you were ever stupid enough to pay for these

Exactly right, I have a lot of information on the whole debacle that I'll try post ASAP.

It's essentially a fraud.

Why is there no mention of their "power station" in their recent results, I thought that was the big thing that was going to make all the money
    Last edited by shareman; 31-05-2023 at 12:01 PM.

Advanced Member

I received a bunch of information on this as I was interested. The documentation made it pretty clear it was risky.

"This is a higher risk investment and only suitable for eligible investors. To participate in this offer you have to sign and get your accountant or solicitor to witness that you are an eligible investor.

Below is a declaration you can complete and your accountant or solicitor can witness that they consider you an eligible investor.

Once you send this completed declaration back to me, then I will send you more documentation and information about this offer. Please click on the link below.

The shares are being sold at $2 per share with a minimum value investment of $25,000 or 12,500 shares."

Didn't buy.
    Yes...there was a small power station associated with it. One of the reasons I was somewhat interested.

And yes....Brent King was well and truely engaged with this.

"Please note that Brent King, the CEO of Equity Investment Advisers Ltd is a shareholder and chairman of Greenfern Industries. Further, the sponsoring company for the proposed listing is Investment Research Group, which is also a shareholder and Brent king is a director of the latter."

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by shareman View Post
    Why is there no mention of their "power station" in their recent results, I thought that was the big thing that was going to make all the money
    It was a fraud, bought from one of the directors in a undisclosed related party transaction at far above market value and it wasn't in operation as shut down by environment court.

The FMA investigated more than once.

Sharesies are absolutely implicated in this being the facilitator of the last rights issue