sharetrader
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    good doco by gower againon weed last night on tv3
    Rua was covered in the doco last night - looked like a modern/reasonable set-up.

Their head grower had alot of experience growing. But just now legal and getting paid for it!

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    Hiayayay Santa Banana another weed growing company!

DIY Santa Bananas
    om mani peme hum

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Are you really a "senior" member.How have you got through life so ignorant?
    From their website:
    "New Zealand’s remote East Coast, Tairāwhiti region, beneath the shadow of Mount Hikurangi and shouldered by the Pacific Ocean, is one of the first places in the world to see the sun rise each day."

"...our new, high security cultivation site near..."

They are pretty mellow for yet another weed growing company.
    Bound to be a commercial success .
    om mani peme hum

IMO

Hope so .Giving them opportunitys to improve their living standards and for many getting out of poverty and into Jobs and new skill sets. CBD lmproves the lives of many peoples and I like their plan to supply the German mkt. High risk from this investors point of view at this early stage ,have applied for a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Ive been told by my broker thatthe offer closes tomorrow and lists in October.Not a lot of info available but like the look of CEO, ex Roche and aspirations to supply to the German market.
    I filled in the EOI. Website says they just asking for expressions of interest not asking for $ yet. Maybe that's out of date?

According to the automatic email reply to the EOI: "Subject to any legal restrictions in the jurisdiction in which you reside, you will be notified by email when the Product Disclosure Statement becomes available. No money is currently being sought...."
    Last edited by Biscuit; 23-09-2020 at 04:20 AM.

IMO

Yes you're right. Ive heard today been scaled back re 7% of what i applied for.

New Zealand cannabis firm Rua Bioscience today opened its priority share offer ahead of its NZX listing later this month.

This first stage will see $15 million in shares made available to the large retail brokers and institutional investors.

READ MORE:
    • Premium - Medicinal cannabis company Rua Bioscience plans IPO for later this year
    • Major Kiwi cannabis firm Rua Bioscience appoints new boss
    • Premium - Kiwi cannabis firm Rua Bioscience harvests first crop from 5000 plants
    • Kiwi firm Rua Bioscience advertising for experienced cannabis grower

A further $5m worth of shares will also be made available to Tairāwhiti residents, existing shareholders in Waiapu Investments and others closely associated with the business.

There is currently no public pool of shares available in the offer.

Rua Bioscience aims to raise up to $20m in new capital through the initial public offering, giving it an implied value of $70m.

The company is selling 40 million shares at 50 cents per share, accounting for a total 28.6 per cent stake in the company.

The broker firm offer will close 16 October, followed by a plan to list on the NZX main board on October 22.

This will mark the first new NZX listing since Napier Port in August last year.

The move will see Rua Bioscience join Cannasouth as New Zealand's only other listed cannabis company.

Cannasouth first listed on the NZX in June last year at 50 cents.

The company's stock is currently trading at 88c.

Guru

apparently this is being offered via sharesies...
    I'll let you draw your own conclusions how this is going to go based off that!

so true - I got the email, and then deleted it
    Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    apparently this is being offered via sharesies...
    I'll let you draw your own conclusions how this is going to go based off that!

DFABPCLMB

Can anyone see how the shares on issue went from 14.47m per the 2020 annual report to 100m per the Product Disclosure Statement?