sharetrader
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    "There is something wrong with a regime that requires a pyramid of corpses every few years." George Orwell.

Quote Originally Posted by Timesurfer View Post
    This company is set to join Elon in space I do believe.

They are aiming to be the first zero carbon Lithium producer and have just taken Jochen Rudat on board as a consultant - he was one of Elon Musk’s top guns in Europe and ties to other high end car companies.

I have been riding this train for a couple of months and already pushing 100% return so loving the future here.

What do you see as a potential top up price? some hefty movement of SP lately albeit on the back of some good announcements... what do you see priced in at this stage?

Quote Originally Posted by greater fool View Post
    HaHa I will not FOMO into VUL.

Quote Originally Posted by Lion_graf View Post
    What do you see as a potential top up price? some hefty movement of SP lately albeit on the back of some good announcements... what do you see priced in at this stage?
    It would be a brave person to cap it I'd say. However, the German's put a figure of equivalent $9.50 on it which is up considerably on the Aussie brokers that had $2.50 only a few weeks earlier.

You have a company with a patented zero carbon Lithium product in a word where Carbon is everything in a time where Europe is leading a global switch to electric vehicles. The demand is huge. They are positioned in the heart of European car manufacturing with no direct competition. Their by product is geothermal power. And they have Governments incentivizing the operation further reducing risk.

You would assume that is built in at the $9.50 valuation given they are yet to build a plant.

I was waiting for it cool off a bit to top up some more, and every day it goes up another 30%, so I think it unlikely it will drop significantly any time soon. Once they are in production with negligible running costs one can only assume the balance sheet will drive a stock price well north of where it is now. At what point do you say you are paying too much for future capital gain and sit it out - vs FOMO that if don't get in soon you won't get your multiple bagger?

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Wish I saw your post in September. Well done timesurfer. Have purchased a small amount but not sure how much more this can increase.

Still looking for my multi multibagger though.
    You would have been looking good when we briefly hit $14.20 today - maybe by the end of the week it will stick

That was when I first looked and almost had a heart attack. Latter in the day almost had another one. What a ride this stock is.

Buy at 9 sell at 14?

Dam bit off a pull back but still in it - Timesurfer are you still holding?

Yeah mate. In this one for the next couple of years to see where it goes.

Easy come easy go.
    Over -bought and now I'd venture to say bordering on over-sold.
    Starting to think about more at $7.

CAP Raising chance to fill your boots. I am going to have to find some cash from somewhere!