sharetrader
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pmy

Have found it differcult to access sharetrader the last few days? BML down to .42. Unprecedented demand for silver but prices static around $25-$26. Several analysts saying shares are worth double or more what they are trading at presently. But I suspect part of the problem is there are lots of investment choices out there with similar, albeit speculative prospects. MYL is one less target for silver exposure, with the coup. I presume the share will eventually recover but I am down 20% currently and have to sell down quite a few to met some obligations. Certainly interesting times to invest.

One of the problems I feel the company has is a negative sentiment to lead which will be the primary product of the Sorby resource. Here is a positive spin on lead.

https://boabmetals.com/wp-content/up...210319_new.pdf

One of the problems I feel the company has is a negative sentiment to lead which will be the primary product of the Sorby resource. Here is a positive spin on lead.

https://boabmetals.com/wp-content/up...210319_new.pdf

Nothing happening to BML and silver. Lots of posts on the silver squeeze in the aussie forums. Next month! Will see. Actually my hope is that BML is ripe for take over. Lots of mining companies with the capital and cash flow. Must cost a lot to find a mineral deposit, prove up the resource, get approvals, sort out logistics, mine design, finance and offtakes. Most of these things largely done by Boab. Possibly still some resource to prove up but with the record of past upgrades and the amount of ground they have would think this could be anticipated with some confidence. More drilling happening now. Talk of inflation coming, probably mining in Australia is going to see more inflation than other sectors because of demand for metals. Decision to mine first quarter 2022. A few years to build a mine then cash flow end of 2023. The biggest shareholder has 10%, top 10 holders own 35%. An offer of the equivalent of a dollar a share might do it and would represent good value. I for one would be interested because I see other stocks at better value than Boab for a buck. About 160 million shares, by my rough estimate. I am dreaming but it could be plauseable. The alternative is wait for the silver squeeze and 10 bags etc.....

BML languising at 40 cents. Possibly the second wave of silver appreciation starting. Gold and silver up the last few days. But Boab is probably not the number one go to stock for silver exposure on the ASX. Red metal, RDM, is talking about spinning out and IPO of the Maronan project. Jorc inferred resource 30mt at 6.5% lead and 106g/t silver (over 100moz silver). Also 11mt@1.6% copper and .8g/t gold. RDM will keep 50% raise $30m for MMA. Under 90 metres of cover so a bit of dirt to dig but it is soft ore. In the Mount Isa region of NW Queensland. RDM has been rising the last few weeks.
    But I am happy enough with BML. If silver continues its breakout should be positive for the shate price.

Well BML still a bit disappointing, share price wise. And I am forced to sell some to pay tax on last years trades mainly in IVR. IVR is back a bit, disapointment in drilling results and possibly the stalled silver price? BML's drilling campaign started in May, may be we will hear how its going this month or next. Long even mid term BML seems like a good deal to me but I was anticipating not having to hold as long as it looks like I will need to. Could be another year here to see shares appreciate significantly and lots of market risk in the mean time. Guess I will stick it out.