sharetrader
Page 1450 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 45095013501400144014461447144814491450
Results 14,491 to 14,494 of 14494
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    7.20am today on TV1 Breakfast.

Daniel Faitaua hangs Hapless Hipkins out to dry.

Had HH on the ropes over the state vs Labour party funding his junket to Britain.
    Even more so, HH called out over his 2 faced criticism of the coalition, yet no commitment he would do anything different if he was in power.

Hippocritter at his worst.

His demeanor and facial expression towards the finish shows that swallowing dead rats is not very pleasant.

Well done Daniel

Catch it on demand if you didn't see it live.
    Daniel Faitaua hangs Luxon out to dry.

Had Luxon on the ropes over the skyrocketing crime rates, and whether he still had confidence in Mark Mitchell who had said he would resign if he didn’t get crime rates down.
    Luxon’s demeanor and facial expression during the interview shows that swallowing dead rats is not very pleasant.

Well done Daniel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYhCh7Kn4j4
    How is the Government tackling surging crime? | TVNZ Breakfast

Guru

Good to see I'm your go to AI reference source moka.

Quote Originally Posted by moka View Post
    Daniel Faitaua hangs Luxon out to dry.

Had Luxon on the ropes over the skyrocketing crime rates, and whether he still had confidence in Mark Mitchell who had said he would resign if he didn’t get crime rates down.
    Luxon’s demeanor and facial expression during the interview shows that swallowing dead rats is not very pleasant.

Well done Daniel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYhCh7Kn4j4
    How is the Government tackling surging crime? | TVNZ Breakfast

That's an interesting take Moka.
    Hardly on the ropes, my take on Luxon's facial expression was more of "pull your head in Daniel, what planet are you on !

No wonder crime was totally out of control when NZ had such a Justice Minister!

So how did Kiri Allan, then Justice Minister, escaped a criminal charge for her drink driving and crash?

Delaying tactics allowed her 3 hours+ before she took an evidential breath test, after initially blowing well over the limit! Nice to receive special treatment, eh?

Note that she was handcuffed? Must have been quite a struggle she was putting up to be handcuffed? But we will never know as the report was heavily redacted by the Police.

Cover-up?

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/kiri-a...BTWA35OEQKISY/
    paywalled

" ..... Allan was allowed to meet with her lawyer before taking an evidential breath test, despite police protocol stating the test should be done “without delay”. “She has blown over 400[mcg] but is refusing to engage with police further.”

" ..... a senior sergeant arrived on the scene and directed Allan’s handcuffs to be removed, she agreed to get in the police car."

The Herald sought comment from NZ Police on the justification for such heavy redactions throughout the Official Information Act response, including, inexplicably, a redaction hiding the time a text message was sent between officers about Allan completing her evidential breath test. Police did not respond to the request for comment by deadline.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/kiri-a...AEJYHIWNDAJ3I/
    paywalled

Allan was found by police, walking away from the scene of the crash in the rain.

A traffic crash report on the file includes a section labelled “driver’s comments”. It reads. “The only time I was driving was when I tried to move the car off the road. I will not say who the driver was.”

Allan initially gave a breath reading over 400mcg of alcohol per litre of breath, but by the time she gave an evidential test, the level was 335mcg.

Police had shut down access to the scene within 10 minutes of confirming Allan was involved, stating it was a “high-profile” event.

Allan did not complete her evidential breath test until an hour and a half after she arrived at the station - and nearly three hours after the crash.
    Last edited by Balance; 18-09-2024 at 07:00 PM.