sharetrader
Page 68 of 1429 FirstFirst ... 1858646566676869707172781181685681068 ... LastLast
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by artemis View Post
    No reason that can't happen. How about Simon Bridges for Attorney General and Shane Reti for Minister of Health?
    Well there is a reason - politics. They would be bound by the collective cabinet responsibility and not be able to criticise.
    Will never happen, unfortunately.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Not so fine - one would have a coalition agreement with lots of stuff you promise to let them do and the other doesn't (Labour didn't need to make any compromises for a support agreement, especially when they don't need support).
    In both cases the deal is negotiated. Not all that different.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    In both cases the deal is negotiated. Not all that different.
    But not the same - Balance said they were in a coalition - they aren't!

Legend

Nothing could possibly ever pass Balance's lips that wasn't honest, true, accurate, and even fact checked! And it goes without saying - totally unbiased.

Veteran novice

Cindy can twist and turn her words for all she wants - it looks like a duck, walks like duck and quacks like a duck so we all know it is a duck.

Like her plea to all to practise kindness while she stood by and allowed Trevor Mallard to knife a hapless person's career and livelihood down the drain, but she has the hypocrisy to call the outcry against Trevor 'politicking!'.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    If I hear that banal platitude, 'team of 5 million' from the PM once more I will puke violently.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Cindy can twist and turn her words for all she wants - it looks like a duck, walks like duck and quacks like a duck so we all know it is a duck.
    You are the one who twists words.
    You suggested that Jacinda would have to explain the actions of the Green MP as they are a coalition partner.
    You are wrong - they are not a coalition partner so no need for her to explain anything. It is up to the Greens to do any explaining (if required).

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    If I hear that banal platitude, 'team of 5 million' from the PM once more I will puke violently.
    I was talking to someone yesterday who voted for Cindy and previously generally thought the sun shone from her. My friend has noted the bullsh** around the vaccine roll out and for the first time has woken up to the fact that Ardern can't be trusted. I suspect there will be many around the country coming to the same conclusion.

Over exposed and carrying a Cabinet of incompetents, the cracks are showing.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

Like her plea to all to practise kindness while she stood by and allowed Trevor Mallard to knife a hapless person's career and livelihood down the drain, but she has the hypocrisy to call the outcry against Trevor 'politicking!'.
    The original “be kind” message was addressed to those on social media attacking those who had the misfortune to have contracted covid.
    Since then it has been twisted into some sort of political attack. You should know with your constant and boring repetition of past topics.

westerly