sharetrader
Page 91 of 1429 FirstFirst ... 41818788899091929394951011411915911091 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Actually, what Judith Collins has highlighted as separatist tendencies deserves a reply from Cindy.

NZ will not get one of course because it will be like the question regarding Trevor Mallard repaying the $300k+ for stabbing an innocent man in the back - the truth is best ignored.
    As someone who was involved with the 1981 Springbok tour of NZ, and witnessed & experienced much of the protest against a separatist regime in South Africa, I'm amazed how unchallenged separatist policies are being implemented in NZ.

It will only get worst with the influence of the Maori caucus.

Racism is being written into law and govt policy, yet very few challenge it, lest they be judged racist.

Wake up NZ.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    As someone who was involved with the 1981 Springbok tour of NZ, and witnessed & experienced much of the protest against a separatist regime in South Africa, I'm amazed how unchallenged separatist policies are being implemented in NZ.

It will only get worst with the influence of the Maori caucus.

Racism is being written into law and govt policy, yet very few challenge it, lest they be judged racist.

Wake up NZ.
    Being wide awake is one thing - being brave enough to crawl out from under the blankets is another, and that is the problem, and why things will get worse. I well recall the Springbks tour. Frightening scenes which I don't want to see repeated, but we will.

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Being wide awake is one thing - being brave enough to crawl out from under the blankets is another, and that is the problem, and why things will get worse. I well recall the Springbks tour. Frightening scenes which I don't want to see repeated, but we will.
    It is with some degree of trepidation that I await the unveiling of the revised hate speech laws by Andrew Little. I am sure it is with the best of intentions but the potential criminalisation of stupid opinions may be a concern. The problem is in our current environment you must be brave to voice a dissenting opinion. What are others opinions?

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    It is with some degree of trepidation that I await the unveiling of the revised hate speech laws by Andrew Little. I am sure it is with the best of intentions but the potential criminalisation of stupid opinions may be a concern. The problem is in our current environment you must be brave to voice a dissenting opinion. What are others opinions?
    I'm not brave enough, probably. Thinking people will see through the rhetoric and can make up their own minds about what is happening and where it may be leading.

A hypothetical phone call made by Megan Woods to oil explorers;

"Hi this is New Zealand's Energy Minister. We are in a bit of a pickle over electricity generating capacity. Can you come back and start drilling for gas?"

The likely response would be click on the line as she is hung up on.

If the current government were to drop its pretense of infallibility as the lights flicker and dim by trying to restart oil and gas exploration it would need to provide reassurance and incentives for oil companies.

One way to achieve this would be for PetroCorp to be reestablished, to farm into exploration with taxpayers money. A subsidy to drill in other words.

Oh dear, the taxpayers pockets raided once again.

Boop boop de do
    Marilyn
    Diamonds are a girls best friend.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    I've said it repeatedly, Andrew Little is a very dangerous man. A well meaning fool.

Guru

Ardern has finally woken up to the fact that she has a Cabinet of Incompetents. As both Collins and Seymour point out, it's a Minister's role to oversee spending of their Departments budget. Now Cindy apparently needs overseers for the overseers.

https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/natio...?ocid=msedgntp

Non delivery is perhaps proving to be Ardern's greatest skill. It's pretty hard to spend so much money and achieve so little.

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Meanwhile the Nats just keep trying to play the race card.
    https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/on-the-in...vereignty-plan

Looks like Cindy has been caught out big time by Collins - Cindy has already started to implement two systems, one for Maoris and the other for everyone else.

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/political...to-hide-ardern
    Last edited by Balance; 04-05-2021 at 09:10 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/on-the-in...vereignty-plan

Looks like Cindy has been caught out big time by Collins - Cindy has already started to implement two systems, one for Maoris and the other for everyone else.

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/political...to-hide-ardern
    I'd expect someone like you to buy in to that from Collins. A very desperate person.

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    I'd expect someone like you to buy in to that from Collins. A very desperate person.
    It’s clear you have not read the articles so please pair off with Cindy’s desperation to hide the truth from NZers.