sharetrader
Page 94 of 1431 FirstFirst ... 44849091929394959697981041441945941094 ... LastLast

https://www.newsroom.co.nz/pms-faile...vor-mallard-in

Cindy needs Mallard so she just have to put up with his BS & bullying - not to mention the hundreds of thousands of dollars in settlements (courtesy of the taxpayers) in the offing for his unfounded rape & serious sexual assault allegations.

Good to see that most media commentators are not sidetracked by her ‘I have set my wedding date’ attempt to deflect from her sordid hypocritical support of the despicable man she so desperately wants to remain as speaker to protect her from her BS.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    https://www.newsroom.co.nz/pms-faile...vor-mallard-in

Cindy needs Mallard so she just have to put up with his BS & bullying - not to mention the hundreds of thousands of dollars in settlements (courtesy of the taxpayers) in the offing for his unfounded rape & serious sexual assault allegations.

Good to see that most media commentators are not sidetracked by her ‘I have set my wedding date’ attempt to deflect from her sordid hypocritical support of the despicable man she so desperately wants to remain as speaker to protect her from her BS.
    I take it from your comments that you won't be going to the wedding. If it's any comfort to you, neither will I.
    (That will save me getting a new outfit, and worrying what to wear)
    Last edited by fungus pudding; 06-05-2021 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    I take it from your comments that you won't be going to the wedding. If it's any comfort to you, neither will I.
    Haha - I will go & gatecrash if I get to see Trevor Mallard give her away!

workman and labour are joined at the hip.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    Three more years of squeezing some of the non-retired middle class? In effect this government is now freezing the pay of public servants earning more than $60,000. Having introduced policies that have resulted in the continued surge in house prices, this government seems determined to rule out the ability to save for home ownership for its own employees in many parts of the country. Inheriting money may the way for many to secure the deposit for a house, if they are lucky enough.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...ublic-servants
    This seems like an exceptionally short-sighted move that is likely to alienate their supports, the unions, and any up and coming talent within the public sector will depart for greener pastures where salaries are rising. What about those who have found themselves on salaries that are now exceptionally close to the every rising minimum wage, but who will not be afforded a increase in pay? To those in the public sector, the effect of this amounts to three years of pay decreases.

Don't we need another public holiday? Here's our chance......

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod View Post
    Don't we need another public holiday? Here's our chance......
    I don't see why my abstaining from a wedding would warrant a public holiday. Although 'Fungus day' does have a nice ring to it; then again 'Pudding day' may have wider appeal. Do you think it should be an annual celebration, or just a one-off?
    Last edited by fungus pudding; 06-05-2021 at 04:21 PM.

Guru

I don't see why my abstaining from a wedding would warrant a public holiday. Although 'Fungus day' does have a nice ring to it; then again 'Pudding day' may have wider appeal. Do you think it should be an annual celebration, or just a one-off?
    Oooh yes, let's go with Pudding Day. Hard to beat a good sticky pudding in mid-winter. We could put it at the winter solstice.....oh wait, didn't Cindy already plonk one around then?

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    It is with some degree of trepidation that I await the unveiling of the revised hate speech laws by Andrew Little. I am sure it is with the best of intentions but the potential criminalisation of stupid opinions may be a concern. The problem is in our current environment you must be brave to voice a dissenting opinion. What are others opinions?
    Andrew Little is Minister of Health, Why would he introduce revised hate speech laws?

westerly

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by westerly View Post
    Andrew Little is Minister of Health, Why would he introduce revised hate speech laws?
    westerly
    Mosque Attack Response Minister?