sharetrader
Page 1014 of 1432 FirstFirst ... 145149149641004101010111012101310141015101610171018102410641114 ... LastLast
Results 10,131 to 10,140 of 14320

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    Of course it is. They can not be responsible for their own actions. Its all my fault.
    If you were being serious rather than sarcastic, I imagine that would feel pretty awful. But take heart. I don't think anyone is holding you personally responsible, and I don't know of anyone arguing that perpetrators are not individually responsible to a large degree.

But structural and institutional racism exists and has an effect on society that we would all be better off without.

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    If you were being serious rather than sarcastic, I imagine that would feel pretty awful. But take heart. I don't think anyone is holding you personally responsible, and I don't know of anyone arguing that perpetrators are not individually responsible to a large degree.

But structural and institutional racism exists and has an effect on society that we would all be better off without.
    Straight out of Davisson’s culturally brown backside.
    Last edited by Balance; 28-03-2023 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    "I think you just ruined your tourism industry today," a second wrote.

"@PureNewZealand expect your visitor numbers to plummet. Who'd want to visit a place where the government, media and police encourage aggression and mob rule?"
    Sacre Bleu! With a very large proportion of Parisian GDP related to tourism and the natives rioting in the streets, the French are in big trouble

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    I wonder what the criteria for these "women only events and spaces" are? Will they be invaded by males in frocks? Which is kind of Posey Parker's point isn't it?
    Thank god for PP! she is all that stands between us and woke anarchy! Big swinging dicks in all our little girls' bathrooms! Drag Queens reading stories of questionable literary value to our children!

But seriously - if this issue wasn't high on the right's agenda as part of the "culture war" that you hope will bring you electoral advantage - would you regard it as important?

Thank god for PP! she is all that stands between us and woke anarchy! Big swinging dicks in all our little girls' bathrooms! Drag Queens reading stories of questionable literary value to our children!

But seriously - if this issue wasn't high on the right's agenda as part of the "culture war" that you hope will bring you electoral advantage - would you regard it as important?
    What planet are you on Davflaws. I find your first paragraph true. Men in dresses highlighted this at Albert park. Despicable display of antisocial behaviour.

Again, straight out of Davidson's culturally brown backside embraced by the likes of you.

Enjoy!

Advanced Member

Quite a few brown men wearing dresses at the Otara shopping centre whenever I visit.

Some of them do look cross, but I don't think they are all Trans!

Guru

Yes! Because the truth matters. Men are not women. A denial of the truth as basic and simple as this is a denial of the most basic elements of humanity.
    And I can assure you women do not want "big swinging dicks" in their private spaces, or do parents want them in their young daughter's faces. Women Athletes don't want them in their sports taking their opportunities and competing unfairly either. See the brief clip from a US swimmer who has been confronted by this very issue.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5nZ3qZENRYw

Or male rapists in women's prisons. I suggest you ask Nicola Sturgeon if this is a big deal or not. Out the door quicker than Cindy. The reason it will be a hot button election topic is people are fed up with the Identity Politics woke BS and lies. The hypocrisy, the intimidation and the bullying cancel culture associated with it.

Yes I regard it as important. And so should every NZer. Enough is enough. Middle NZ has been sleepwalking on this stuff.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Quite a few brown men wearing dresses at the Otara shopping centre whenever I visit.

Some of them do look cross, but I don't think they are all Trans!
    Thanks to Marama, we can rest assured there is no chance of any violence there.

Woe betide if you shop at Parnell though!

Stuart Nash finally on the way out?

He is on his final warning, remember from Hipkins?

Well, the silly boy has been caught out again!

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/political...re-on-the-line