sharetrader
Page 1027 of 1432 FirstFirst ... 275279279771017102310241025102610271028102910301031103710771127 ... LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,270 of 14320

The fact that you refer to trans people as drag queens, speaks volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    To put it in simple terms (because I suspect I have to), why is a drag queen OK when black face or golliwogs are not?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    The fact that you refer to trans people as drag queens, speaks volumes.
    Where did I say that? Or have you just conflated the two? I suspect they conflate the two themselves if they want to be known as "she/her".

And perhaps you might have a crack at answering why drag queens are OK and black face is not!
    Last edited by jonu; 04-04-2023 at 01:52 PM.

Guru

Where did I say that? Or have you just conflated the two? I suspect they conflate the two themselves if they want to be known as "she/her".

And perhaps you might have a crack at answering why drag queens are OK and black face is not!
    I never though of it like that, but drag queens are just "woman face" aren't they. Good question.

Guru

Here's another question for all those Labourites who ran from answering "What is a woman?". Especially now that our PM doesn't know whether he's Arthur or Martha.

If it is offensive for white folks to put on black face and a woolly wig and ham it up as a black person (and I agree it is), why is it OK, and even to be encouraged, for men to trowel on makeup, over the top wigs and fake breasts and ham it up as women? Even flaunting themselves to little children. Why is that not deemed offensive? As gender appropriation or mocking?
    To put it in simple terms (because I suspect I have to), why is a drag queen OK when black face or golliwogs are not?
    You really are challenged by this, aren't you?
    No one is making Trans compulsory you know - just as the Homosexuality Reform Bill didn't make homosexuality compulsory (though at the the time you would have thought so).

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    You really are challenged by this, aren't you?
    No one is making Trans compulsory you know - just as the Homosexuality Reform Bill didn't make homosexuality compulsory (though at the the time you would have thought so).
    Women's Rights are challenged by this. The militant trans activists are trying to make trans entry into the opposite sex's facilities and sports compulsorily available. Which was Posey Parker's point if anyone had bothered to listen. Why are women's rights suddenly disposable for those who have gender dysphoria?

People like you and our PM haven't thought this through. Hipkins' bumbling answer to "What is a woman?" was toe curling. You could see he wanted to tell the truth but is too scared of the trans cancel culture mob. He clearly has the spine of a jelly fish.

The Emperor's new clothes. The truth is staring you in the face. You just have to have the spine to declare it.

Guru

Here's another question for all those Labourites who ran from answering "What is a woman?". Especially now that our PM doesn't know whether he's Arthur or Martha….
    It was a LOL moment. The PM of our country was stumped by the most basic of questions. He struggled to dig up the most politically correct answer. He needed to read a doctoral thesis as prep for that one!
    Last edited by Bjauck; 04-04-2023 at 05:05 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    It was a LOL moment. The PM of our country was stumped by the most basic of questions. He struggled to dig up the most politically correct answer.
    He's so caught up in identity politics he's lost his own. Spineless.

Legend

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/acts-d...BTBJYP6IBA2GI/

Act’s David Seymour calls Ardern ‘too dumb’ to be part of a global conspiracy

He made the comments on a podcast with Max Key last month while speaking about Covid-19 conspiracy theories.

Seymour assured people Ardern couldn’t have been part of one because she was “too dumb” and would “screw it up”.

It must be the weaving and confused Hippocritter's turn for some red hot poker waving next week
    Last edited by nztx; 04-04-2023 at 06:08 PM.

“It’s a tough job and it’s tougher for Jacinda as a young woman to do the job! “ Hipkins

No, Hipkins - it’s because she is a useless and clueless woman.

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS8sVqqXq/

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    “It’s a tough job and it’s tougher for Jacinda as a young woman to do the job! “ Hipkins

No, Hipkins - it’s because she is a useless and clueless woman.

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS8sVqqXq/
    The Chipster doesn't even know what a young woman is!