sharetrader
Page 1058 of 1432 FirstFirst ... 5855895810081048105410551056105710581059106010611062106811081158 ... LastLast
Results 10,571 to 10,580 of 14320

And there are those who wonder why there is so little respect for law & order these days :

Pass the word around - certain leading members & leaders of the Pacifica population in NZ support over stayers/law breakers.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/talanoa/w...AC5CAKQVGEYJM/

Overstayers were called to turn up and be heard, not to hide in the shadows, afraid.

“This is our time, people. Come and have your voices heard in our own backyard of Auckland.

“Don’t worry if you are worried about being an overstayer - they need to hear you. Don’t leave it too late. We are here. We stand with you,” Tongan community leader Pakilau Manase Lua said.
    Last edited by Balance; 06-05-2023 at 07:16 PM.

Advanced Member

That political commentators such as Tau Henare and Bryce Edwards are left to speculate on the reason for Meka Whaitiri resigning from the Labour Party, goes to show how oblique her announcement is.

They say she may have left due to frustration at lack of promotion up the ladder.

As Associate Minister of Agriculture, and responsibility for Cyclone recovery in Hawkes Bay, she was missing in action.

She had an opportunity to shine in her home area, but simply wasn't up to it.

Shades of Poto?

More like a dereliction of duty, than any political aspiration!

She has obviously been in talks with TMP for some time, prior to resigning from Labour.
    To be able to announce she has been appointed to stand as a candidate in the same electorate for TMP, thereby ousting TMP incumbent candidate Heather Skipworth, bears this out.

In my view her self demotion is more appropriate to the facts, than any proof of aspiration.

I suspect Speaker Adrian Rurawhe has micro massaged her clumsy resignation, to prevent fallout.
    Last edited by Getty; 06-05-2023 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    And there are those who wonder why there is so little respect for law & order these days :

Pass the word around - certain leading members & leaders of the Pacifica population in NZ support over stayers/law breakers.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/talanoa/w...AC5CAKQVGEYJM/

Overstayers were called to turn up and be heard, not to hide in the shadows, afraid.

“This is our time, people. Come and have your voices heard in our own backyard of Auckland.

“Don’t worry if you are worried about being an overstayer - they need to hear you. Don’t leave it too late. We are here. We stand with you,” Tongan community leader Pakilau Manase Lua said.
    BS artists in action - Labour’s Pacifica ministers.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/300...-raids-tactics

“Immigration NZ said less than 3% – about 18 or 19 – of the people it “interacted with” in the eight months since last July had been contacted out of hours.

Wood's office confirmed the ethnic breakdown of those 19 cases: 10 Chinese people, four Indians, two Tongans, one Samoan, one Malaysian and one Indonesian.”

Hey dobby, right thread this time I hope : labour / Jacinda / maori takeover of NZ seems to be going full steam ahead now.

You must be proud to be supporting the destruction of what was a first world democracy, now descending into a racially divided hell hole.

Go, Jacinda Ardern, thanks a lot.

Some of the maori deceit :

Maori have benefited immensely and continue to do so , from the ‘civilisation’ brought to them ( a stone-age people) by British / European settlers .

This particularly following the Treaty of Waitangi , which was requested by MAORI to get protection for themselves from themselves and the near self-genocidal inter-tribal slaughter, rape, enslavement , infanticide and cannibalism they were constantly engaged in prior to that point , and which was even further exacerbated by the constant requirement for ‘utu’.

However Maori were in effect themselves ‘colonists’ when they arrived in New Zealand from ‘Hawaiki , their homeland , decided to make it their own , and set about the wanton genocidal slaughter of the resident incumbent New Zealand race , the Moriori . The very few remaining Moriori fled to the Chatham Islands.

The hypocrisy of Te Pati Maori in joining this move to call for King Charles 111 to acknowledge the “ horrific impacts “ of colonisation on indigenous people ( which Maori ARE NOT) is appalling .

Their ‘example’ of ‘ colonisation’ with regard to Moriori is as bad as it gets —- worse !

This all needs to be said because Maori are trying by dint of political engineering , lies and trickery ( including this latest move) to establish themselves as being indigenous to New Zealand , so they can exploit the situation to their own advantage , when they ARE NOT INDIGENOUS at all .

This FACT they acknowledge on a sign at Cape Reinga which clearly states that that is the point from which the spirits of dead Maori return to their homeland of Hawaiki.

We MUST NOT allow ourselves to be sucked in by this deceit . We would NEVER stop paying for it !
    Last edited by BDL; 07-05-2023 at 03:21 AM.

Guru

Labours failure's well summerised.

https://marcspring.com/index.php/202...g8UMI-IyMu5pKY

Advanced Member

Results from the Getty Mini Poll.
    Ikaroa Rawhiti seat, on Friday 5/5/23.

6 Maori participated.

3 were not even aware of what Meka had done.
    2 of those couldn't care less, 1 was supportive once he knew what had happened.
    3 who knew of Mekas waka jump, were strongly opposed.

Conclusion.

Meka is toast.

Margin of error.
    NIL.

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    Add this to the list :

"A mental health patient at Auckland Hospital was made to wait 94 hours in the emergency department because there were no beds available in the psychiatric unit, according to a damning internal email obtained by the Weekend Herald.

The nearly four-day delay was “the longest any patient, under ANY service, has ever waited for an inpatient bed in our department”, a senior emergency doctor told hospital executives in an email on March 29, soon after the person was finally admitted to the adult mental health ward.

“Anecdotally, it may be the longest ever stay for a MH [mental health] patient in any New Zealand ED,” the doctor said."

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/94-hou...AKQ445BHVUTLM/
    paywalled

Where did the $1.9 billion for Mental Health improvements go to?

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/data-s...KXH5NOGNOTNQA/

There are the same number of total beds for acute mental health patients as there were in 2017, despite nearly $2 billion being allocated for the mental health sector, new data has revealed today.

Currently, there are 608 beds available for acute mental health patients.

Newshub reported tonight this number fluctuated briefly in 2021 reaching a peak of 619, but has since declined back to 608 - the 2017 level.

In Budget 2019 the Government announced $1.9b for mental health, with $235 million set aside for building mental health and addiction facilities.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BDL View Post
    Hey dobby, right thread this time I hope : labour / Jacinda / maori takeover of NZ seems to be going full steam ahead now.

You must be proud to be supporting the destruction of what was a first world democracy, now descending into a racially divided hell hole.
    I find it interesting that you would direct this at me specifically - I am touched that you spent your time thinking of me.
    I confess that I spend no time at all thinking of you.

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    I find it interesting that you would direct this at me specifically - I am touched that you spent your time thinking of me.
    Better not to be thought of than be thought of as a brain dead indoctrinated Ardern & Hipkins supporter!

One source of truth!

Most transparent government ever!

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Don't flatter yourself dobby, I spend some of my time thinking about how maori / labour/ greens have an agenda to divide this country based on race.

Your like don't concern me, Greed, ignorance and corruption, concern me, all appearing to be present.
    Last edited by BDL; 08-05-2023 at 07:44 AM.