sharetrader
Page 120 of 1432 FirstFirst ... 20701101161171181191201211221231241301702206201120 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 14320
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    Sometimes I am truly ashamed to be a member of this so-called human race.
    You just have to outlive the detractors.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 06-06-2021 at 01:31 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    Geez, today is shaping up to be a day of “justakiwi in your face.”

As someone who has a very dear friend who is transgender, your comments are not only disrespectful and offensive, but also ignorant.

Unless you have walked in a transgender person’s shoes, or have a close, caring, respected friendship or relationship with someone who is transgender, you literally have no idea what you are talking about.

Clearly you’re one of those men who believe your masculinity is based on the existence of your penis. I have news for you. You are not your penis and your penis isn’t you. It’s simply a useful appendage. If you were unfortunate enough to lose your penis in a serious accident, would you still be a man?

I’m a woman - yeah, a biological “real woman” (your words, definitely not mine) and I am not even remotely “concerned.” When my friend told me she was transgender I educated myself, had an open mind, and tried to put myself in her position to better understand it. I 100% get it now. It’s not rocket science. It disgusts me that in this day and age there are still so many narrow minded, self-righteous, judgmental human beings on this planet who consider other human beings to be freaks simply because they don’t fit your narrow view of “normal.”

Sometimes I am truly ashamed to be a member of this so-called human race.
    You make an awfully large number of assumptions there justakiwi, the main one being that I'm uninformed. I have looked at this issue in depth. I also have a family member who has had surgeons mutilate their body in a way which not long ago (quite rightly IMHO) never would have been performed on ethical grounds, those being 1. There was nothing wrong with the organs 2. The state of the mental health of the patient

The Emperor's New Clothes is being played out in front of us.

The trans weight lifter selected for NZ to compete at the Olympics only highlights how ridiculous this has got. Women's tennis lookout.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    You make an awfully large number of assumptions there justakiwi, the main one being that I'm uninformed. I have looked at this issue in depth. I also have a family member who has had surgeons mutilate their body in a way which not long ago (quite rightly IMHO) never would have been performed on ethical grounds, those being 1. There was nothing wrong with the organs 2. The state of the mental health of the patient

The Emperor's New Clothes is being played out in front of us.

The trans weight lifter selected for NZ to compete at the Olympics only highlights how ridiculous this has got. Women's tennis lookout.
    Anyone supporting trans women competing in sports against women is clearly delusional. It's a complete denial of biological facts of male physical advantages. I am pro anyone changing their body however they want to, but at least be reasonable about it. If trans want to compete, they should have their own category.

However it's fun watching this unravel. Feministic leftist idealogy just completely turned against women. That's just golden. I say let the trans compete and completely take over womens sport...

Guru

Sports are rather boring anyway. I dont understand people who waste their time on it.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 06-06-2021 at 01:27 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by peetter View Post
    Anyone supporting trans women competing in sports against women is clearly delusional. It's a complete denial of biological facts of male physical advantages. I am pro anyone changing their body however they want to, but at least be reasonable about it. If trans want to compete, they should have their own category.

However it's fun watching this unravel. Feministic leftist idealogy just completely turned against women. That's just golden. I say let the trans compete and completely take over womens sport...
    Careful peeter, you just labelled Ardern's government delusional. You'll be banned from public spaces next.

Guru

Be kind jon

Those who are not kind are at risk to be exported to somewhere more aligned with their outlook on the world.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 06-06-2021 at 01:19 AM.

Guru

Hear Jacinda speak about her life and growing up in NZ on CNN.
    One of her frequent appearances on american cable news.

https://edition.cnn.com/audio/podcasts/axe-files

She is also good friends with stephen colbert.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 06-06-2021 at 01:26 AM.

Legend

Our secretive govt.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...crafted-mirage

An interesting article.

'Perhaps the trials and tribulations of the nation’s journalists do not concern you. Why should you care?
    Because the public’s impression of this government is the very opposite.
    They see a prime minister that has captivated the world with her ‘authentic’ communication style, intimate social media postings, daily Covid briefings and proactive releases of Cabinet papers.
    It is an artfully-crafted mirage, because the reality is very different. This is a Government that is only generous with the information that it chooses to share'.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Our secretive govt.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...crafted-mirage

An interesting article.

'Perhaps the trials and tribulations of the nation’s journalists do not concern you. Why should you care?
    Because the public’s impression of this government is the very opposite.
    They see a prime minister that has captivated the world with her ‘authentic’ communication style, intimate social media postings, daily Covid briefings and proactive releases of Cabinet papers.
    It is an artfully-crafted mirage, because the reality is very different. This is a Government that is only generous with the information that it chooses to share'.
    I'm picking at some point this term, the media pack are going to go feral on Ardern. Only one or two of the old dogs in the Press Gallery have called BS from early in her reign. The rest were fawning over her from the minute she replaced Little prior the 2017 election. MSM have a lot to answer for in this respect, however it is very interesting to see the ballooning numbers of "Communications" staff, many of whom no doubt, have media training.

Guru

She did interviews with Mike Hosking until recently.
    Despite this he could never find a smoking gun, or anything that newsworthy.