sharetrader

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/politi...NCS2VYHOAKHKI/

Another poll - showing the same gloomy numbers for Labour but especially for Hipkins.

Luxon is going up as preferred PM while Hipkins is plummeting down.

What happened to the sausage rolls? Notice that he is not bothering to be seen with them any more? Must be so hard to swallow.

Guess that’s why Ginny ‘#4 police minister in one year’ Anderson has stopped calling and referring to Hipkins as Chippie as she did profusely & obsessively before?
    Last edited by Balance; 07-09-2023 at 06:29 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/politi...NCS2VYHOAKHKI/

Another poll - showing the same gloomy numbers for Labour but especially for Hipkins.

Luxon is going up as preferred PM while Hipkins is plummeting down.

What happened to the sausage rolls? Notice that he is not bothering to be seen with them any more? Must be so hard to swallow.

Guess that’s why Ginny ‘#4 police minister in one year’ Anderson has stopped calling and referring to Hipkins as Chippie as she did profusely & obsessively before?
    I'm still waiting for the "Disinformation Project" to clamp down on Labour's scurrilous aversion to the truth. Perhaps they don't bite the hand that feeds?

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    I'm still waiting for the "Disinformation Project" to clamp down on Labour's scurrilous aversion to the truth. Perhaps they don't bite the hand that feeds?
    Of course not. The Disinformation Project is a proxy for the PMO. While they didn't get direct funding from the PMO the criteria for an "independent organisation" was written such that it fitted the Disinformation Project

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by causecelebre View Post
    Of course not. The Disinformation Project is a proxy for the PMO. While they didn't get direct funding from the PMO the criteria for an "independent organisation" was written such that it fitted the Disinformation Project
    Perhaps Ministry of Propaganda would have been a more suitable name. Ardern's degree was in Communications wasn't it?

Perhaps Ministry of Propaganda would have been a more suitable name. Ardern's degree was in Communications wasn't it?
    I distinctly recall Arden around 2021 using the word propaganda as is as if it was a perfectly acceptable procedure. Never forget it.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    I distinctly recall Arden around 2021 using the word propaganda as is as if it was a perfectly acceptable procedure. Never forget it.
    That would have been around the time of her acknowledging she had created two classes of citizen. What a piece of work.

That would have been around the time of her acknowledging she had created two classes of citizen. What a piece of work.
    Absolutely, at the time I could not believe what I heard, what I immediately understood was that she had zero perception that what she was saying was sinister.
    For me it was a turning point.
    Last edited by ynot; 07-09-2023 at 07:36 PM.

Advanced Member

I intend to use my degree in communication, by getting a copy of Ardern's book Trainrex when released, and page by page using it the same way I use Purex!

Guru

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...isabled-people

Labour removes false advertising over public transport for disabled people

RNZ reporter
    18:56, Sep 07 2023

'Labour has been caught out claiming National would cut free public transport for disabled people, despite never providing that support in the first place.

The party has removed an attack ad from social media which warned that "National's tax plan cuts free public transport for disabled Kiwis" under a banner reading, "coalition of cuts".

But Total Mobility users are not - and were never made - eligible for free public transport.

They are also not eligible for the half-price public transport announced in the May Budget, despite that being wrongly claimed in Budget documents.

The main Budget document, on page 51, stated that half-price public transport would be provided to "everyone aged 13 to 24 and Total Mobility Passengers".

An accompanying media release stated the lower fares "for under 25s as well as Community Service Card holders and Total Mobility Users will help over 1.6 million Kiwis save money".

The government has now admitted that the lower fares do not apply to Total Mobility Users. They instead get up to a 75 percent discount on taxi and shuttle fares, made permanent in the Budget.

The error was first revealed by Stuff after the subsidies ended for the wider public and public transport users with disabilities noticed they were being charged the full price.

A National Party spokesperson told RNZ the party had no plans to scrap the Community Services half-price public transport support, nor the Total Mobility scheme.'

Labour’s internal pollings confirm disastrous collapse in support - Hipkins a dead man walking.

The red rats are all getting to the lifeboats to abandon the sinking ship.

Where is Ardern?

The Queen red Rat was the first to jump & abandon ship!

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...polling-is-fed

“I’ve been told from within the Labour caucus that senior political staffers, even ministers are considering their next moves - they think it is over for Labour.

When your team starts jumping ship, it’s usually a sign the ship is sinking.

Chris Hipkins is increasingly sounding like Jacinda Ardern used to in her longer form interviews, saying a whole lot without saying much at all.”
    Last edited by Balance; 08-09-2023 at 08:41 AM.