sharetrader
Page 1345 of 1432 FirstFirst ... 34584512451295133513411342134313441345134613471348134913551395 ... LastLast
Results 13,441 to 13,450 of 14320

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    I agree - she's impressive; whereas Tinetti comes across as a noisy slob.
    Tinetti is a cover up woke con-artist just like Ardern & Hipkins.

Her answer to declining education standards is to dumb education down further by introducing woke, divisive and non relevant policies like te reo Maori requirements and getting rid of the sciences and maths. Sciences and maths are too difficult for Labour’s voters, see?

Legend

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/electi...OWDSXAVQBLK6M/

Election 2023: Chris Hipkins tests positive for Covid-19 on critical campaign day

Prime Minister Chris Hipkins has tested positive for Covid-19, a spokesperson has confirmed.

Hipkins was supposed to attend a Samoan church service in Mangere this morning, but his staff advised he could no longer attend.

He tested positive today after experiencing “cold and flu symptoms” from yesterday.

Hipkins will be isolating for five days or until he returned a negative test, his spokesperson said.
    Bugger .. better open your legs and leap in the air to see if that helps - Comrade

No Brownie points this time, infact will only serve to remind all on how Labour made such
    a shambles of Covid with a hated regime of confinement, Labour have abandoned while it
    Covid persists, like the Front bench lost sheep tossed overboard..

Nothing like a bit of Karma coming back at a Chump who spouted it ..
    Last edited by nztx; 01-10-2023 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/electi...OWDSXAVQBLK6M/

Election 2023: Chris Hipkins tests positive for Covid-19 on critical campaign day

Bugger .. better open your legs and leap in the air to see if that helps - Comrade

No Brownie points this time, infact will only serve to remind all on how Labour made such
    a shambles of Covid with a hated regime of confinement, Labour have abandoned while it
    Covid persists, like the Front bench lost sheep tossed overboard..

Nothing like a bit of Karma coming back at a Chump who spouted it ..
    Get him a few sympathy votes
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Will remind many as well just how badly COVID was mismanaged by Ardern, Hipkins and Labour from 2021 onwards.

Remember the vaccine mandates and extended Auckland lockdown?

Remember how tens of thousands of NZers were locked out of NZ - especially those who were unable to be with their loved ones in their final days on Earth? Or to come back to NZ for health reasons?

Remember the victimisations by Hipkins of the Bellis and others of NZ citizens who dared to challenge the lottery quarantine system?

And remember the preference given to DJs and entertainers who just happened to be mates with Ardern & Gayford?

Karma indeed that Hipkins contact Covid. Karma is a bitch, Chippie, isn’t she?
    Last edited by Balance; 01-10-2023 at 02:46 PM.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Couldn't happen to a more deserving person to have their life and job thrown into question by COVID. I do not think he will get any sympathy votes from people that hadn't already decided to vote for him. Good riddance !

A timely reminder of what a nasty piece of work Hipkins really is :

Charlotte Bellis

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/...iq-application

In the case of Charlotte Bellis, he was forced to apologise and correct the record. But only because the Kiwi journalist, then pregnant and stuck in Afghanistan took legal action.

Hipkins, in his defence of the government's MIQ system used Bellis' personal information as a political weapon and made incorrect statements about her circumstances, including that she ignore consular assistance.

Northland lockdown

In October 2021, Northland was sent in to an 11-day lockdown after three allegedly "sex workers" with possible gang connections crossed the Auckland border.

Covid-19 Response Minister Chris Hipkins accused them of using "false information to travel across the border".

But it was later revealed through OIAs that Hipkins knew at the time that a blunder by officials had been the reason and the women were at no fault at all.

He has never apologised or corrected the record, nor has he bothered to even correct the reports that these were gang-related sex workers.

Racist Attack on Bill English

Public Service Minister Chris Hipkins has apologised in the House to former finance minister Sir Bill English for dragging his family into an exchange over government contracts awarded to the husband of Foreign Affairs Minister Nanaia Mahuta.

Hipkins on Wednesday afternoon interjected during Question Time with an apparent reference to English’s brothers being provided government appointments. This came after ACT leader David Seymour questioned the Government on the contracts awarded to Mahuta’s family.

“Let’s talk about Bill English’s family, shall we?” Hipkins said, suggesting English’s family members were treated differently because they were “white”.

Hipkins & Labour love to play the race card to defend themselves. But this has backfired on them, because the facts are so bad.

What Hipkins was referring to was the appointment of Mervyn English to a fixed term role in the Ministry of Health in 2011, to set up a Health Sector Forum.

Mervyn was a career public servant. He had spent six years as a general manager at the Electricity Commission before the Health role. After that role, he held senior roles in the State Services Commission and DOC.

His brother, Bill, was not a Minister of Health.

Labour did actually question the appointment at the time, with Grant Robertson asking questions in Parliament.

The Minister Tony Ryall immediately asked the SSC to investigate, and they found everything was done properly.

Now compare this to the Mahuta contracts:

None of the Ormsbys seem to have had a background in the public sector and only gained contracts once Mahuta was a Minister
    They were given consulting contracts, not an employment contract
    Three of the four contracts were in portfolios that Mahuta was a Minister
    Internal reviews to date have found proper processes were not followed
    The Government has spent months resisting an inquiry

So we have Hipkins, a ginger headed pakeha, playing the race card and trying to smear the English family over the Mahuta saga.

Coverup of Covid Vaccination

Hipkins as Minister in charge of the Vaccine rollout blatantly misled and then, tried to cover up the real numbers about vaccinations :

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/hea...s-out-of-whack

Covid-19 Response Minister Chris Hipkins presented a vaccine roll-out plan that was millions of doses out of whack

Most transparent government ever!

One source of Truth!

Spread Labour lies!

Last edited by Balance; 01-10-2023 at 03:16 PM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Couldn't happen to a more deserving person to have their life and job thrown into question by COVID. I do not think he will get any sympathy votes from people that hadn't already decided to vote for him. Good riddance !
    He'll get some from me, even though I wouldn't vote for the current labour mob in a million years. Maybe two million. Just think - if they lose Chippie - the rest of them are worse.

Advanced Member

Big Caramello will keep it sweet.

Or will she?

The way things are going, they may need the lolly with a Robbo hole in it.

A Lifesaver!

Dilettante

On a different matter, has anyone heard from Blue Skies recently ? He has gone silent and I worry that it is not a good sign.
    He and I didn't really agree on anything politically but when he indicated recently he was fighting cancer, I reached out to him

Here is an edited (for privacy reasons) response from him on 28 August 2023.. I hope he doesn't mind me sharing it and I sincerely hope he is OK :
    "
    Hi Iceman,
    Thanks for such a great message & for sharing this, we seldom know the burdens others are carrying & that is an incredibly tough thing you're dealing with. Huge respect to you.
    I was diagnosed completely out of the blue with leukaemia, one of those cancers with no known cause & initially didn't expect to still be around by now, but with new targeted treatments survival rates are increasing all the time. 6 months of Chemo put mine into remission but it woke up 18 months later & since it returned so quickly am now on fully funded immunotherapy which is doing a good job & miles easier to tolerate, & I'm still pretty active & busy & getting on with life.
    Your birth country sounds like its at the forefront of new advances & that DNA & gene technology amazing. Great that you are being monitored & I wish you all the best too. Very sorry to hear about your cousins & other relatives, life can be so random & unfair.
    Politically hopefully I'm not quite as dogmatic as I sound. We tend to take positions & end up vigorously defending them, when the way I see it most issues are complicated, Multi- faceted, involve complex trade offs, & difficult for any govt to fix esp with our short 3 year election cycles & unique constitutional arrangements. I mostly worry this specific group of Nat MP's will not do any better & may make things worse. National lost some great MP's after 2020. They look like coasting in so hopefully I'm wrong.
    Thanks again & all the best to you Iceman,
    Blue Skies

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    On a different matter, has anyone heard from Blue Skies recently ? He has gone silent and I worry that it is not a good sign.
    He and I didn't really agree on anything politically but when he indicated recently he was fighting cancer, I reached out to him

Here is an edited (for privacy reasons) response from him on 28 August 2023.. I hope he doesn't mind me sharing it and I sincerely hope he is OK :
    "
    Hi Iceman,
    Thanks for such a great message & for sharing this, we seldom know the burdens others are carrying & that is an incredibly tough thing you're dealing with. Huge respect to you.
    I was diagnosed completely out of the blue with leukaemia, one of those cancers with no known cause & initially didn't expect to still be around by now, but with new targeted treatments survival rates are increasing all the time. 6 months of Chemo put mine into remission but it woke up 18 months later & since it returned so quickly am now on fully funded immunotherapy which is doing a good job & miles easier to tolerate, & I'm still pretty active & busy & getting on with life.
    Your birth country sounds like its at the forefront of new advances & that DNA & gene technology amazing. Great that you are being monitored & I wish you all the best too. Very sorry to hear about your cousins & other relatives, life can be so random & unfair.
    Politically hopefully I'm not quite as dogmatic as I sound. We tend to take positions & end up vigorously defending them, when the way I see it most issues are complicated, Multi- faceted, involve complex trade offs, & difficult for any govt to fix esp with our short 3 year election cycles & unique constitutional arrangements. I mostly worry this specific group of Nat MP's will not do any better & may make things worse. National lost some great MP's after 2020. They look like coasting in so hopefully I'm wrong.
    Thanks again & all the best to you Iceman,
    Blue Skies
    @Blue Skies, if you ever log in - though sharetrader might not be your highest priority at the moment haha - sorry to hear what you've been through and hope you knock it out soon. Azz