sharetrader
Page 1347 of 1432 FirstFirst ... 34784712471297133713431344134513461347134813491350135113571397 ... LastLast
Results 13,461 to 13,470 of 14320

Quote Originally Posted by Logen Ninefingers View Post
    I'm yet to see you speak up about Green Party members who attacked a business in Wellington causing criminal damage. They also spray painted a person and go round glueing themselves to roads causing public disturbance and chaos.
    I suppose that's all ok cos 'climate justice'?

I'm yet to see you speak up about a Leftist throwing tomato soup over someone, simply because they can't accept free speech & the opinions of others.

My understanding is that Willow Jean 'Optimus' Prime was being booed because of her record of non-delivery and contempt for the people of Northland. She may scatter a bit of Maori through-out what she is saying but people are booing because they are being told that they are being under-funded and that their roads are a mess (which they know already). Labour have had 6 years to sort this out & Prime is consequently the closest available target for their anger. My understanding is that the polls are looking very bad for Prime and there will be a massive defeat for her on election night.
    Well your understanding is very poor. Every time she uttered a Maori word she was shouted down aggressively, booed & hissed.
    Some of the anger is definitely coming from the anti vaxx crowd but the racism & perhaps sexism was quite palpable.
    Interesting that Shane Jones can use Maori language but WJP can't.

Either way none of that is the point. The point these arrogant idiots are preventing others from hearing what she has to say and that should not be tolerated.

Why do I need to speak about things that happened by Green Party supporters months ago? You guys do enough lefts bashing for the entire Nation.
    Gluing their hands to the road is stupid but it's also a protest.

Guru

A good response to the overt racism some parties are pushing is contained in the link below -

https://twitter.com/Pen_ultimate__/s...88229669401082

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Well your understanding is very poor. Every time she uttered a Maori word she was shouted down aggressively, booed & hissed.
    Some of the anger is definitely coming from the anti vaxx crowd but the racism & perhaps sexism was quite palpable.
    Interesting that Shane Jones can use Maori language but WJP can't.

Either way none of that is the point. The point these arrogant idiots are preventing others from hearing what she has to say and that should not be tolerated.

Why do I need to speak about things that happened by Green Party supporters months ago? You guys do enough lefts bashing for the entire Nation.
    Gluing their hands to the road is stupid but it's also a protest.
    You are just taking the comments of Optimus at face value. Where is your evidence? The desperate Labour hierachy have pulled out the race card and are spraying unproven anecdotes around to create division and anger.

Yeah, criminal acts are a 'protest'. I thought that might be your response. smh.

…..deleted…..

Quote Originally Posted by Azz View Post
    The ability for anyone to place negative Reputation should be turned off completely.
    Last edited by justakiwi; 02-10-2023 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Dupe post

This coming from someone who is so “in the red” you should be embarrassed.

The ability for anyone to place negative Reputation should be turned off completely.
    Last edited by justakiwi; 02-10-2023 at 01:36 PM.

You are just taking the comments of Optimus at face value. Where is your evidence? The desperate Labour hierachy have pulled out the race card and are spraying unproven anecdotes around to create division and anger.

Yeah, criminal acts are a 'protest'. I thought that might be your response. smh.
    Not at all. I know people who attended and they said the behavior was shocking and very aggressive. I also read the article by the reporter present and he backed it up.
    I can understand why you would want to play this down, but it's not just in Northland it's happening all around the country.

It happens on here, you, Balance, NZTX & Azz are prime examples of it.
    Constantly trying to distract from the argument with name calling or attacking the poster.

You don't recognize your own behavior?
    You aren't the worst by some margin, but you do resort to similar behavior on a very regular basis.

Membaa

Agree with that, weird thing is that positive reputation is limited to having 'spread it around' a bit, whereas there seem no limit to posting negative reputation.

Guru

Not at all. I know people who attended and they said the behavior was shocking and very aggressive. I also read the article by the reporter present and he backed it up.
    I can understand why you would want to play this down, but it's not just in Northland it's happening all around the country.

It happens on here, you, Balance, NZTX & Azz are prime examples of it.
    Constantly trying to distract from the argument with name calling or attacking the poster.

You don't recognize your own behavior?
    You aren't the worst by some margin, but you do resort to similar behavior on a very regular basis.
    You're a gas lighter. You go around counting up posts & criticising people for the number of posts they make; petty and 'nuisance' type behaviour. How is that expose by Nikki Hagar coming along?

You're a gas lighter. You go around counting up posts & criticising people for the number of posts they make; petty and 'nuisance' type behaviour. How is that expose by Nikki Hagar coming along?
    Case in point & on cue.
    So predictable.
    Last edited by Daytr; 02-10-2023 at 01:54 PM.

Guru

Case in point & on cue.
    So predictable.
    Lol. I’m responding to you. Daytr is up on a lefty moral high horse, along with a spreadsheet of daily post counts.