sharetrader
Page 1427 of 1432 FirstFirst ... 427927132713771417142314241425142614271428142914301431 ... LastLast
Results 14,261 to 14,270 of 14320
    Guru

Tax cuts are of course the right policy in these times..hike up those interest rates RBNZ!

Then there's the public service job cuts.

It's also important to scrap infrastructure funding.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 21-03-2024 at 05:12 PM.

Guru

Ouch. Hipkins the one left needing to eat sh1t.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/politi...IEKBRUCYYP66U/

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    Ouch. Hipkins the one left needing to eat sh1t.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/politi...IEKBRUCYYP66U/
    So WTF did he continue to allow Light Rail to chalk up the $228m spent on light rail for nothing?

Not a single track laid after 6 years!

Hapless Hipkins has just blown all of his (and Ardern’s & Labour’s) credibility (or what’s left) into the wharepuku.

Guru

Ardern rewriting history already to preserve what she thinks should be her legacy. The most divisive fear mongering PM we have ever had and she decries the politics of fear and division! This is the PM who smugly acknowledged she had created 2 classes of citizen. We saw through you Cindy! And we still do!

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/politi...MZZVWL5IO6UTE/

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Ardern rewriting history already to preserve what she thinks should be her legacy. The most divisive fear mongering PM we have ever had and she decries the politics of fear and division! This is the PM who smugly acknowledged she had created 2 classes of citizen. We saw through you Cindy! And we still do!

Only one word left to describe Clueless Cindy - ‘witch’.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post

The greatest leader we've ever had and I can't see anyone improving on her .But the usual tall poppy sexist haters here ,nothing new,predictable and self entitled.
    Family in Aus are aghast at the conspiracy nutters and divisive entitled dinosaurs here who don't know how to grow ,adapt and be inclusive or caring .Money is their God and they will defend it until they realise they can't take it with them,too late then sadly.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 21-03-2024 at 07:41 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    The greatest leader we've ever had and I can't see anyone improving on her .But the usual tall poppy sexist haters here ,nothing new,predictable and self entitled.
    Family in Aus are aghast at the conspiracy nutters and divisive entitled dinosaurs here who don't know how to grow ,adapt and be inclusive or caring .Money is their God and they will defend it until they realise they can't take it with them,too late then sadly.
    Whoooosh! Straight over you blind head JT.

Did Ardern run a policy of fear mongering? Yes.

Did Ardern divide NZers more than ever before? Yes.

Ardern now striding about denouncing such behaviour. Yes....just not her own.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Ardern is/was a nasty bitch. End of.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Ardern is/was a nasty bitch. End of.
    That may or may not be true…

But one thing that is a fact is that Cindy was an accidental PM.

She even rang Bill English on election night in 2017 to congratulate him. Even in her wildest dreams Winnie would never do what he did.

When I see the state of things, if I have to blame anyone - ultimately I blame Winston.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    That may or may not be true…

But one thing that is a fact is that Cindy was an accidental PM.

She even rang Bill English on election night in 2017 to congratulate him. Even in her wildest dreams Winnie would never do what he did.

When I see the state of things, if I have to blame anyone - ultimately I blame Winston.
    You make some good points about Winston, although I do get the feeling he curtailed the excesses of what Labour wanted to do in their first term. It was telling, once he was no longer there in the second term, that all the idiocy started.
    Last edited by blackcap; 21-03-2024 at 09:16 PM. Reason: spelling