sharetrader
Page 1430 of 1432 FirstFirst ... 4309301330138014201426142714281429143014311432 LastLast
Results 14,291 to 14,300 of 14320
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    Dunno about that but I am still reeling from when I thought Hipkins came out as gay when he conceded defeat on election night.

I thought he introduced his partner : Tony!
    That's congruent from a Polly that doesn't know what a woman is!

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    I'll just reply so your embarrassing post remains for all to see.

1) put brain in gear.
    2) then post.

Did it work for Labour ? or the Greens ?

Legend

Yeah because it didn't happen eh. ��
    The world didn't shut down due to the bodies piling up in Europe & the US. ��

A one in a hundred year event & its Grant Robertson's fault.

As I have said before. The Labour 6 years was a game of two halves and this is represented by the huge swings in the polls in 2020 to 2023.

Just a moronic comment by you NZTX

Fancy calling Chippie a half - obviously not even anywhere near

What it does say is most of the Labour reign was courtesy of Crisis after Crisis blown up suitable dimensions
    to blind all the gullable out there

And what caused the swings ? Let's not see any moronic responses back - Labour's performance was of course
    fairly moronic .. more so towards departure day

Where are most of the Labour Morons responsible for the sad clown performance parked up now ?
    Last edited by nztx; 30-03-2024 at 10:53 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    That's congruent from a Polly that doesn't know what a woman is!
    Hahahahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Fancy calling Chippie a half - obviously not even anywhere near

What it does say is most of the Labour reign was courtesy of Crisis after Crisis blown up suitable dimensions
    to blind all the gullable out there

And what caused the swings ? Let's not see any moronic responses back - Labour's performance was of course
    fairly moronic .. more so towards departure day

Where are most of the Labour Morons responsible for the sad clown performance parked up now ?
    Please carry on.
    You are only making yourself look silly.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Legend

https://www.stuff.co.nz/a/business/3...nt-be-heard-nz

Trust company claims Swiss lawyers overcharged $6m, but case won’t be heard in NZ

Must be one of those naughty Offshore Trusts that probably generated Tax here & was one of those Trusts that those stupid Labour fools of the day were trying to look credible by whining & carrying on about a decade or so ago
    Last edited by nztx; 05-04-2024 at 06:15 PM.

Legend

Please carry on.
    You are only making yourself look silly.

Sorry to make you look silly

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Sorry to make you look silly
    I had better banter in the schoolyard as a fove year old. No your stupid, no you are...
    Is that really the best you can do?
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Legend

I had better banter in the schoolyard as a fove year old. No your stupid, no you are...
    Is that really the best you can do?

You could always move back there to be back among those you're most accustomed to

Legend

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/intern...NXL6NWQH3Y33U/

Internal documents show Health Ministry chose to cut 134 jobs rather than trim executive salaries

Paywallllled Premium NZH content

So all the Top Level String pullers seconded onboard during Little's Te Whata Ora Ph*k Up Empire building exercise all turn around and say "Not Us in these High Towers - We are indispensable" and decide to throw 134 bootlickers, assistants, observers, and paper shifters further down the empire out the gate like sacrificial lambs, rather than trimming their own exorbitant & extravagant Screws with Add-on Benefits ?

Did the CEO's lavish Tea & Cream Bun sessions survive unnoticed & unscathed ?

Now everyone gets to see the quality of the Top Health Ministry Talentpieces that Labour installed in the Empire to start learning how to operate a Nationwide Health system without creating the sort of shambles Labour managed to turn everything else they touched into

Probably also goes some way to explaining why they were really NOT managing well contrary to Comrade Little's
    feel-good spiels & there were so many issues / non achievements within our Hospitals & Health Sector

We wont delve into whether the Labour Health Comrade was being fed BS, oblivious & dreaming, or asleep to what was going on or whether the crazy Health Empire Bureaucrats were set loose without reins nor restriction and told not to bother any of the Beehive Comrades
    Last edited by nztx; 06-04-2024 at 12:10 AM.