sharetrader
Page 158 of 1432 FirstFirst ... 581081481541551561571581591601611621682082586581158 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 14320
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by peetter View Post
    So you'd say criticizing and laughing at let's say "non-binary" people would be considered as not hateful under the new law which seems to specificaly aim to protect them?
    No I wouldn't. I'd say completing a statement with a question mark is a bit of a giveaway i.e. it tells me a lot. Critisisng and laughing at an adult who believes in fairy tales, Santa Claus or a religion is far different than crtisising someone for the way they are.

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    No I wouldn't. I'd say completing a statement with a question mark is a bit of a giveaway i.e. it tells me a lot. Critisisng and laughing at an adult who believes in fairy tales, Santa Claus or a religion is far different than crtisising someone for the way they are.
    It was a question, why woudn't I complete it with question mark?

Anyway your answer is a hypocrisy and double standard at that. Non binary is as much a fairy tale as a religion.

IMO

Excellent , thanks jonu for the link.This will encourage support and lift many maori to genuine higher opportunities, goals and even the playing field a little. Love the aboriginal and torre strait islander examples.Lets give it a try, a win/win.

https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/natio...?ocid=msedgntp

then-Māori Development Minister Nanaia Mahuta said international evidence showed procurement quotes for indigenous businesses "resulted in increased wealth, financial stability and employment opportunities, as well as wider social and community wellbeing benefits for indigenous peoples".
    Jackson, who took on the role after last year's election, in December said contracts with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander businesses in Australia have gone from $6 million to "almost $2 billion in just four years".

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Excellent , thanks jonu for the link.This will encourage support and lift many maori to genuine higher opportunities, goals and even the playing field a little. Love the aboriginal and torre strait islander examples.Lets give it a try, a win/win.
    Unfortunately it is a win/loss. A loss for all those capable businesses that miss out due to being the wrong racial group. Appalling! Shame on you for such racist bigotry!

How about an Asian quota? People of Asian descent number around the same as Maori in this country. What about Pasifika?

Where does your racial prejudice begin and end?

Will we have a LGBT+ alphabet soup quota as well? Why not, we may as well go the full discrimination hog ay JT?

Legend

Anyway your answer is a hypocrisy and double standard at that. Non binary is as much a fairy tale as a religion.
    ....double posted......
    Last edited by fungus pudding; 01-07-2021 at 06:42 PM.

Legend

A question would begin 'Would you say......'
    'So you'd say ....etc ' is making a statement, although t is known as a 'leading question' but it's simply a statement in disguise, designed to extract agreement - as any lawyer will attest.
    As far as your second point goes - your getting confused with the different types of fairies.
    Last edited by fungus pudding; 01-07-2021 at 06:40 PM.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Unfortunately it is a win/loss. A loss for all those capable businesses that miss out due to being the wrong racial group. Appalling! Shame on you for such racist bigotry!

How about an Asian quota? People of Asian descent number around the same as Maori in this country. What about Pasifika?

Will we have a LGBT+ alphabet soup quota as well? Why not, we may as well go the full discrimination hog ay JT?
    Wow a tantrum close to hate,,you have to own that if that's conceivable ,... to grow and be flexible to improvements for ALL. Meanwhile we adapt and grow to constant change.No room for stale stick in the mud's haters.

Hard to keep up for some.
    A raft of new govt policies kick in tomorrow.

Benefits go up $20 and more next year.

Training incentive allowance expands

Paid parental leave rates increasing

Tourism businesses operating on conservation land have another 6 months of fees waived.

This gov t is working for all.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post

Wow a tantrum close to hate,,you have to own that if that's conceivable ,... to grow and be flexible to improvements for ALL. Meanwhile we adapt and grow to constant change.No room for stale stick in the mud's haters.

Hard to keep up for some.
    A raft of new govt policies kick in tomorrow.

Benefits go up $20 and more next year.

Training incentive allowance expands

Paid parental leave rates increasing

Tourism businesses operating on conservation land have another 6 months of fees waived.

This gov t is working for all.

IMO

Forgot about
    The healthy homes standard

EV and hybrids have become cheaper with the rebates.35% of kiwis currently buy them to reduce their carbon emissions.The transition is growing but EV's have to get cheaper and will do as tKeup increases and the tech evolves.

IMO

Forgot about
    The healthy homes standard

EV and hybrids have become cheaper with the rebates.35% of kiwis currently buy them to reduce their carbon emissions.The transition is growing but EV's have to get cheaper and will do as tKeup increases and the tech evolves.