sharetrader
Page 205 of 1432 FirstFirst ... 1051551952012022032042052062072082092152553057051205 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 14318
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Peak stupid....here we come. I guess if my aunt had bollocks she'd be my uncle as the old saying goes.
    She doesn't need bollocks to be your uncle - she just needs to decide that she identifies as your uncle and she is.
    An interesting time to live in

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
    So even though trained in administering all the current vaccines available in NZ (apart from Pfizer), you have to be trained in protocols specific to Pfizer vaccine, it's storage & handling.
    Not sure if this a requirement by DHB's or Pfizer but probably Pfizer.
    According to the MinHealth there are around 10,000 trained vaccinators and 4,000 of them active.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    She doesn't need bollocks to be your uncle - she just needs to decide that she identifies as your uncle and she is.
    Well that will be the case if Ardern and her woke brigade hold sway. When reason departs, idiocy rules.

Dilettante

Finally a little bit of logic from the PM. Nothing like the pressure of a bad poll eh !! https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...isolation-stay

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Well that will be the case if Ardern and her woke brigade hold sway. When reason departs, idiocy rules.
    It already is the case now.
    It has been coming for a long time, longer than just the current Labour Govt.
    It is happening around the world - think of Gender-neutral pronoun use. This started in Sweden in 2012, we are followers in this, not leaders.
    I still struggle with 'they' as a singular pronoun.

So for all of human achievements, trials and tribulations this is what we have become. A watered down version of what man could have been. Like I have refered to previously, real men (and women) will be turning in their graves to see this rubbish.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Finally a little bit of logic from the PM. Nothing like the pressure of a bad poll eh !! https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...isolation-stay
    Did they not say that changes were coming before the poll?
    I do wonder, though, why some of these changes take so long. Tonga, Samoa, and Vanuatu have been covid free (in the community) forever.
    The RSE workers are good for us and good for those countries (saves us giving more aid) and they are really 'immigration' which I always think of as very long-term imports.

Next will come changes for skilled workers.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    But will the immigration department cope with the applications?

Guru

It already is the case now.
    It has been coming for a long time, longer than just the current Labour Govt.
    It is happening around the world - think of Gender-neutral pronoun use. This started in Sweden in 2012, we are followers in this, not leaders.
    I still struggle with 'they' as a singular pronoun.
    It's the Emperor's New Clothes of our time. People will be silenced for speaking the truth. This gender identity nonsense is devoid of science, in fact its proponents do everything they can to keep science out of it. Madness. Western Culture is in serious trouble when such madness prevails. If the truth can be silenced for this, it will be silenced for anything that suits the purposes of those holding sway.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    So for all of human achievements, trials and tribulations this is what we have become. A watered down version of what man could have been. Like I have refered to previously, real men (and women) will be turning in their graves to see this rubbish.
    I doubt we have become 'more gay' as the years have gone on - in the past, it was very hidden.
    Around 3.5% of the population identify as LGBQ so, probably, 3.5% of people won't be turning in their graves.
    Real men and women are people who can accept others for what they are, not how they fit their own view.

I remember a comment when the Homosexual Law Reform Bill was going through - they aren't making it compulsory!