sharetrader
Page 223 of 1432 FirstFirst ... 1231732132192202212222232242252262272332733237231223 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 14320

removed post
    Last edited by ynot; 12-08-2021 at 08:39 AM.

Guru

I, too, will remove my post.
    Don't want to upset anyone
    Last edited by dobby41; 12-08-2021 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Need or want?
    The market shows that they want the former and needs don't count.
    Ask Cindy - she knows all the answers or if not, she will have her multitude of communications staff come up with a spin.

Like going on the offensive against the power generators after the power outage.

Oops - had you swallowing her spin hook, line and sinker, didn’t she?
    Last edited by Balance; 12-08-2021 at 10:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Could someone remind me what post of mine that you are referring to? Either I've forgotten, or am being attributed with posting stats that I did not actually post. I normally refrain from participating in this thread, just a lurker & reader.
    Withdraw and apologise - it was Blue Skies' post I was referring to, not one of yours.

Given it was a useful post I hope I didn't hurt too many feelings :
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Need or want?
    The market shows that they want the former and needs don't count.
    And the market is saying that it wants NZ food products as well. So why are we hammering our farmers when they produce these products efficiently? Here a cattle beast eats grass in a paddock, over there grain gets trucked to some massive barn full of cattle beasts.

We don't have a dome over NZ : the world is an inter-connected place.

It's the same mentality that has us closing coal mines here, and importing shiploads of coal from Indonesia. Are we really going to kid ourselves that this makes us 'cleaner & greener'?

Quote Originally Posted by Logen Ninefingers View Post
    And the market is saying that it wants NZ food products as well. So why are we hammering our farmers when they produce these products efficiently? Here a cattle beast eats grass in a paddock, over there grain gets trucked to some massive barn full of cattle beasts.

We don't have a dome over NZ : the world is an inter-connected place.

It's the same mentality that has us closing coal mines here, and importing shiploads of coal from Indonesia. Are we really going to kid ourselves that this makes us 'cleaner & greener'?
    We are with you, LN.

Unfortunately we need the world to buy our produce more than the world needs us to buy from them.

And we have a government with zero experience in selling NZ’s compelling competitive advantage as a farming nation.

Guru

Here's a headline I never thought I'd see....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Logen Ninefingers View Post
    Here's a headline I never thought I'd see....
    Headline should be ‘Brain dead takes on robot’?

Nevermind this https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/crime-...SXCQ2DTVQKNDM/ and police offers being knocked unconscious, just don't forget to pay the gangs their Koha.

Between actually calling the Police racist and funding gangs, this administration is really doing its best to prevent violence.
    Last edited by Entrep; 13-08-2021 at 07:11 AM.
    BTC went to $69K and now $16K. Good thing I’ve been warning you since it was $3K! I was right!

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    Nevermind this https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/crime-...SXCQ2DTVQKNDM/ and police offers being knocked unconscious, just don't forget to pay the gangs their Koha.

Between actually calling the Police racist and funding gangs, this administration is really doing its best to prevent violence.
    And don't forget that prisoners (especially Maori gang members in prison) must be treated with particular sensitivity and their rights are more important than that of the victims.