sharetrader
Page 303 of 1432 FirstFirst ... 2032532932993003013023033043053063073133534038031303 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 14320

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Because there are people like Panda who are ill prepared for self employment.
    Leave out the personal - there are lots of people who are currently unsuited to self employment , lots that are currently unsuited to employment, and lots that are unsuited to education as it is presently configured.

This hurts us all. We are starting to address these issues. Progress is slower than it would have been if the right were not so willing to scream "separatism!!" when governments of either stripe have moved to empower minorities.

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    Leave out the personal - there are lots of people who are currently unsuited to self employment , lots that are currently unsuited to employment, and lots that are unsuited to education as it is presently configured.

This hurts us all. We are starting to address these issues. Progress is slower than it would have been if the right were not so willing to scream "separatism!!" when governments of either stripe have moved to empower minorities.
    Progress would be very very fast if the brown population of NZ embrace education, education & more education rather than hold sportsmen like the ABs as their ideal role models.

Brain rather than brawn.

Proof? Look at the Asian population in NZ and how they embrace education (freely available to all) to improve themselves one generation to the next generation.

Let’s be blunt - brawn needs far less overall effort, commitment & dedication than brain to succeed in a very limited field in sports or manual work.

Empowering minorities, Cindy style, actually mean holding them back by emboldening them to follow inferior ways - like separate justice, health & education system. Excuses, excuses & more excuses to fail.

Maybe Cindy needs to send more ministers to embrace the Mongrel Mob & Black Power as ideal role models for Maori kids by legitimizing them with visits & koha?
    Last edited by Balance; 21-09-2021 at 07:55 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Let’s be blunt - brawn needs far less overall effort, commitment & dedication than brain to succeed in a very limited field in sports or manual work.
    I wouldn't say that. People who work in manual labour recieve low wages, have less life expectancy and pensions, with more occupational health and safety risks. That sounds like more effort to me.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 20-09-2021 at 10:11 PM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    I wouldn't say that. People who work in manual labour recieve low wages, have less life expectancy and pensions, with more occupational health and safety risks. That sounds like more effort to me.
    What strange sort of logic have you come up with today? It takes no effort at all to receive low wages; or to have low life expectancy. And as far as more occupational health and safety risks - it all sounds like the life of a hedgehog to me. They are bone idle creatures, expending little effort to crawl from one piece of something to nibble on, to the next bit.

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    What strange sort of logic have you come up with today? It takes no effort at all to receive low wages; or to have low life expectancy. And as far as more occupational health and safety risks - it all sounds like the life of a hedgehog to me. They are bone idle creatures, expending little effort to crawl from one piece of something to nibble on, to the next bit.
    Don't waste your precious time responding to a Labour Party plant & nincompoop in the same vein as Cindy and her team of incompetents.

I have him on Ignore and unfortunately I still read some of his postings (via responses by others to the nincompoop) but they reaffirm the reason why he is on permanent Ignore - Nincompoopism.
    Last edited by Balance; 21-09-2021 at 10:08 AM.

Story for & message to the do-gooders like davlaws from a contact* of mine who owns and runs a chain of stores in NZ :

"I have over the years, especially in my initial years, gone out of my way to hire young Pacific Islanders and Maoris, especially in my Auckland & North Island stores. The ones who bothered to apply and I hired tend to be well mannered, eager and motivated - initially.

Within a few months of being hired and getting trained, they start giving me and my other staff stress and problems by being absent from work without good reasons - usually on Mondays & Saturdays. If they turned up to work after being given their third warnings, they were pretty much useless because they were hung over from whatever substances they had consumed the night before - obviously as a result of parties or gatherings.

Reliability & punctuality are absolutely critical in my business as we interact with customers and have to provide a consistently good service & product. I cannot run my business with lovely but unreliable staff so I do not employ them anymore, much as I want to.'

Is it any wonder that many businesses in the service & hospitality industries prefer to employ Asian workers, especially Indians, who not only work hard but are extremely reliable?

Question to the do-gooders : What have you actually done to improve the work ethic of the underprivileged?

Until and unless there is an acknowledgement & acceptance of why there is such a problem with the ‘underprivileged’, nothing is going to change and will get worse with separate justice, health & education systems.

NZ has an increasing wealth gap problem and crying racism without confronting head on & tackling a basic root cause (could be but a perception even) properly is not going to solve the problem. It will only get bigger with separatism.

* Before any of the do-gooders scream 'racism' & all manner of excuses, my contact and his family are staunch practicing Christians with a very high awareness of social responsibility.
    Last edited by Balance; 21-09-2021 at 11:44 AM.

Guru

Is it any wonder that many businesses in the service & hospitality industries prefer to employ Asian workers, especially Indians, who not only work hard but are extremely reliable?

Yes when things get tough let some third world people in. Rather than have high turnover, raise the wages.

* Before any of the do-gooders scream 'racism' & all manner of excuses, my contact and his family are staunch practicing Christians with a very high awareness of social responsibility.
    Yes they may be good christians whatever that means, but they would be the first to complain if taxes went up or house price down. Even though the population is aging so we need to pay both health and super rather soon.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 21-09-2021 at 05:13 PM.

Dilettante

Great result after the misguided gun buyback:

https://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/news/cr...AsOcYCiYR2xi7g

Guru

Being Christian and having an awareness of social responsibility? It may depend on what you call “social responsibility”. Didn’t many of the Ku Klux Klan, with its burning Christian Cross, profess Christianity? How many Christian denominational wars in Europe were waged without regard for social welfare?

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    Being Christian and having an awareness of social responsibility? It may depend on what you call “social responsibility”. Didn’t many of the Ku Klux Klan, with its burning Christian Cross, profess Christianity? How many Christian denominational wars in Europe were waged without regard for social welfare?
    Must be profoundly sobering for you to know that you identify with all the wrong Christians?

There are those who practice Christianity in its simplest form - be good and do good to your fellow beings.

Don’t insult those who do good by referencing them with those who use religion to commit atrocities and evil. You do not know them & the good deeds that they do so you are not qualified to make the nasty comments as you just did.

Shame on you.
    Last edited by Balance; 21-09-2021 at 09:03 PM.