sharetrader
Page 304 of 1432 FirstFirst ... 2042542943003013023033043053063073083143544048041304 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 14320
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Must be profoundly sobering for you to know that you identify with all the wrong Christians?

There are those who practice Christianity in its simplest form - be good and do good to your fellow beings.

Don’t insult those who do good by referencing them with those who use religion to commit atrocities and evil. You do not know them & the good deeds that they do so you are not qualified to make the nasty comments as you just did.

Shame on you.
    Why does being a "staunch practising Christian" somehow make the person less racist? Accepting the Christ sacrifice for one's sins makes a Christian? "Social responsibility" as a way of living has various interpretations.

The range of good to horrific have been committed in the name of religions. That is not to say there have not been or are not outwardly practising Christians who have a deep sense of pastoral or "social" responsibility, according to the standards of the times.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    Why does being a "staunch practising Christian" somehow make the person less racist? Accepting the Christ sacrifice for one's sins makes a Christian? "Social responsibility" as a way of living has various interpretations.

The range of good to horrific have been committed in the name of religions. That is not to say there have not been or are not outwardly practising Christians who have a deep sense of pastoral or "social" responsibility, according to the standards of the times.
    Because the current climate is that anyone who dares to comment frankly on the inadequacies of the brown population of NZ is labelled a ‘racist’.

The example I gave is one of a staunch Christian who tried to do the right Christian thing to improve the lot of the underprivileged but gave up as explained.

Shame on you for referencing the good he tried to do as a Christian with those who commit atrocities using religion. That’s what you did.
    Last edited by Balance; 21-09-2021 at 10:14 PM.

Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Progress would be very very fast if the brown population of NZ embrace education, education & more education rather than hold sportsmen like the ABs as their ideal role models.

Brain rather than brawn.

Proof? Look at the Asian population in NZ and how they embrace education (freely available to all) to improve themselves one generation to the next generation.

Let’s be blunt - brawn needs far less overall effort, commitment & dedication than brain to succeed in a very limited field in sports or manual work.

Empowering minorities, Cindy style, actually mean holding them back by emboldening them to follow inferior ways - like separate justice, health & education system. Excuses, excuses & more excuses to fail.

Maybe Cindy needs to send more ministers to embrace the Mongrel Mob & Black Power as ideal role models for Maori kids by legitimizing them with visits & koha?
    You must really care about the Maori and Poly boys the amount of post you write about them, you almost seem obsessed by them which is very unhealthy especially the way the world is moving.

You should be like me , I worry about myself, my own and my networth..its much more positive and fun.

But I'm a liberal capitalist so if you want to be obsessed over brown boys I'm not judging.

Quote Originally Posted by TeslaGod View Post
    You must really care about the Maori and Poly boys the amount of post you write about them, you almost seem obsessed by them which is very unhealthy especially the way the world is moving.

You should be like me , I worry about myself, my own and my networth..its much more positive and fun.

But I'm a liberal capitalist so if you want to be obsessed over brown boys I'm not judging.
    What’s the theme of this thread, TeslaGold?

The issue being debated here is the Cindy government pursuing race based policies supposedly to lift the well beings and fortunes of the brown population of NZ.
    Last edited by Balance; 21-09-2021 at 10:30 PM.

Guru

He's a bit obsessed with breeding on welfare too.

It's often the christians who pop out kids they can't afford though. It's nice that some are socially responsible for the resulting problem of restricting birth control, contraception and abortion.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 22-09-2021 at 05:41 AM.

Guru

Because the current climate is that anyone who dares to comment frankly on the inadequacies of the brown population of NZ is labelled a ‘racist’.....
    That is indeed racist, whether the person is "Christian" or not.

Dilettante

That is indeed racist, whether the person is "Christian" or not.
    Why ?

How would you think David Seymour for example would be treated by media if he were to describe maori in the same way as as the Maori Party co-leader describes "pakeha" ? All hell would break loose. We are heading down an increasingly divisive path which is regrettable and frightening.

A good example of the divisive and racist policies from this Government is the so called "3 waters". I have seldom seen more anger than I am seeing here in Nelson now with that theft. Our great assets are proposed to be dumped into a new authority, covering 21 current councils. This new authority will cover top of the south, Wellington and up the Wairarapa. Nelson would have about 6% of the total assets dumped into that pot. A board of 12 to be appointed of which 6 come from councils, so Nelson unlikely to get any, or in a best case scenario we may get 1. But half the Board, 6 in total, goes to iwi.

How is that not divisive ?
    Last edited by iceman; 22-09-2021 at 07:45 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Why ?

How would you think David Seymour for example would be treated by media if he were to describe maori in the same way as as the Maori Party co-leader describes "pakeha" ? All hell would break loose. ...
    I cannot comment on that as I don't know the co-leader's speech to which you refer, in which was mentioned the "inadequacies of the white population." Have you got a link?

Is "pakeha" a racial term? Does pakeha refer to British NZers? Are Chinese and Indians "brown" ?
    Last edited by Bjauck; 22-09-2021 at 08:14 AM.

Advanced Member

Maybe Cindy needs to send more ministers to embrace the Mongrel Mob & Black Power as ideal role models for Maori kids by legitimizing them with visits & koha?[/QUOTE]

Yes that will be Little Red Robbing Hood's next move, appoint a Minister of Gangs, you know, one who can hand out money to rehabilitate these 'poor' people, the one's that the state forces illegal drugs down their throat.

A few more $2.75M handouts.
    A bit more activism to increase their benefits.

Meantime their black economy of drug trade will continue unabated & untaxed, with the odd lucky catch by police of a car full of KFC & $100,000 of cash.

Dilettante

I cannot comment on that as I don't know the co-leader's speech to which you refer, in which was mentioned the "inadequacies of the white population." Have you got a link?

Is "pakeha" a racial term? Does pakeha refer to British NZers? Are Chinese and Indians "brown" ?
    Here is a recent article in the Herald which starts with the confrontational "Hey coloniser" https://www.nzherald.co.nz/kahu/indi...MEB2VMZV65OBY/.

She uses the word "pakeha" regularly in interviews, as do many others in interviews and articles. I have no idea what they mean by their constant use of the word "pakeha" !! It is meaningless to me.
    Last edited by iceman; 22-09-2021 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Added link