sharetrader
Page 312 of 1432 FirstFirst ... 2122623023083093103113123133143153163223624128121312 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 14320

https://www.rnz.co.nz/national/progr...oint-5-billion

Another $2.5 billion of debt so far because of this lockdown, one which could have been prevented if MIQ facilities are properly managed and the red zone flights from Sydney were not undertaken.

Think of what the $2.5 billion could have built by way of proper MIQ facilities. Something that was recommended but rejected by this incompetent government.

Then there’s the billions of dollars lost by businesses butchered by yet another long lockdown - businesses which received bugger all help from this government with its focus on breeding beneficiaries & Labour voters.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Obviously not.

The woke leftist indoctrinated Cindy devotees love to set the agenda to suit themselves - with cries of racism, sexism and elitism to cancel & shut down any hard & searching discussions & questions on just how incompetent & racist this Labour government is.
    I was not attempting to cancel Getty’s wish to open up a discussion on the question posed. I was just stating that I did not wish to engage with Getty in discussing it. Other posters are at liberty to engage with him on that question. As far as I am aware, it is not compulsory to answer questions posted on the thread.

Getty had not answered my question about which races had failed his enigmatic discussion stamina test. That is Getty’s prerogative.
    Last edited by Bjauck; 26-09-2021 at 11:20 AM.

Guru

Has the Govts media bribe run out or something?
    Many negative articles in today's Herald and Sunday Star Times.
    If they are controlling the media they aren't doing a very good job of it!

Guru

Yes and the $10b data centre announced two days ago, is in tiny font and story number 50.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Has the Govts media bribe run out or something?
    Many negative articles in today's Herald and Sunday Star Times.
    If they are controlling the media they aren't doing a very good job of it!
    Quite possibly it has.
    Ardern is now in a horrible bind with the media. She will have to keep throwing the lollies.
    Also the Media have come into some heat from the a few journalists of integrity highlighting the bribe.
    Remember whose money it is they're using to do it.

Advanced Member

Some in the media keeping an eye on the polls, and seeing a trend? That trend being money hose turned off or down to a trickle? Jobs on the line? Thinking ahead.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by artemis View Post
    Some in the media keeping an eye on the polls, and seeing a trend? That trend being money hose turned off or down to a trickle? Jobs on the line? Thinking ahead.
    Or maybe it never was a bribe?

Guru

See no evil, hear no evil. What a lovely time you must have in Wonderland. Nothing grown up to think about, just accepting whatever your Great Leader does as being honourable, without a hint of cynicism.

Advanced Member

I don't actually think it was a bribe. Not as such anyway. I think it was support for struggling mainstream media. Trouble is, it was a lot of money and we have other businesses falling over daily. Not all small either. It would be natural for recipients of largesse to support right back. And they have, until recently.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by artemis View Post
    I don't actually think it was a bribe. Not as such anyway. I think it was support for struggling mainstream media. Trouble is, it was a lot of money and we have other businesses falling over daily. Not all small either. It would be natural for recipients of largesse to support right back. And they have, until recently.
    Really artemis?

50 million months out from an Election followed by another 55 million post Election. On top of the Covid subsidies. On top of the millions the government is spending on Covid messaging. At a time, Robertson told us, the economy was doing well.